Why are Dominicans so obsessed with Haitians online?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I came across this tweet on my TL a few hours ago and thought it was a simple innocuous tweet.

But you go into the comments and you see a bunch of angry ass Dominicans hating even though this post said nothing about them. This is something I've seen across all forms of SM for years: this one-sided beef they have with Haitians.

I've been following a Haitian subreddit since 2021 and I've rarely seen them on there mentioning those people.

But I remember seeing Dominicans on there posting all kinds of negative remarks about them, sometimes overruning threads with hate, going out of their way to visit their sub just to troll.

I'm in there asking questions, chopping it up and these MFs interrupting with that racist bullshyt.

cam-newton.gif

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Weirdos
Haitians were burning down their side of the island in Revolutionary Uprisings whilst the Dominicans were on the other side sleeping with the Conquerors

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
**Deep sigh**

We must understand how the endless suffering of Haitians / The African Diaspora is connected to Palestine, by way of them lsraeli DEVILS.

The Dominican Republic has the following from Israel that was tested on Palestinians.

• It’s political ideology
• Caribbean-style Apartheid of Haitians
• Weapons supplied by
lsrael
• Military training from lsrael
• Police training from lsrael
• “Smart Fence” technology & design from Israel

The Caribbean-style Apartheid of Haitians and that wall Dominican Republic built between DR and Haiti.

A direct result of them lsraeli DEVILS horrors on Palestinians:ufdup:

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

One day y’all gon’ realize them lsraeli DEVILS are behind countless suffering of the African Diaspora
on the continent of Africa and in the Americas,
and how they are connected to
Palestine.

Them DEVILS are pure evil,
the Ancestors ALL knew this :ufdup:

malcolm-x-meets-palestinian-leaders-1964-cairo.jpg

Muhammad%20Ali%20%20Lebanon.jpg.webp

Pan-African%20Cultural%20Festival%20Algeria%20Black%20Panther%20PLO.jpg.webp
Huey%20Newton%20Yasser%20Arafat%20Palestine%20Black%20Panther.jpg.webp

If you nikkas REALLY think these current sudden online attempts to weaken and destroy the DECADES long Black and Palestinian solidarity ain’t deliberate,
I don’t know what more to tell you.

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Dominicans :hubie:
Dominicans and lsraelis :ufdup:

IMG-6212.jpg

IMG-6209.jpg

IMG-6211.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's what happens when blackness obsession and chronic internet brain collide. Bertrhude's pages get some of the worst comments.

*Deep sigh**

We must understand how the endless suffering of Haitians / The African Diaspora is connected to Palestine, by way of them lsraeli DEVILS.

This goes back to even before the creation of the modern state of Israel.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Same dynamic

Someone believe they’re better than someone because one uses a napkin while the other uses a paper towel. It’s been played out but this is why it’s important as an individual to stand on principle always and forever. No kumbaya, no olive branch, get out of pocket and I’ll serve you, the end

The only thing Dominicans have going are their women for smashing