Why are Black people so passionate about Intergration and dining with Whites?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't know what City you live in, but I here in DC area I came across many successful Black owners. Stop being fukking lazy, and believing dumb shyt you hear, and actually go out there.

So DC one of the Blackest cities in the United States, is a microcosm of Black business ownership and spending in America. :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Your white I see this now

The old, You don't agree, you must be white response. Do better cuz.

You two are basically saying the only black viable businesses are fukking salons and barbershops, and they stay open because Blacks support them. News flash geniuses when is the last time you visited a Sports Clips? or got your hair done by a White Woman? Don't other ethnic groups usually have different grades of hair, meaning they often have their very own barbershops and hair salons.

Now that I've explained that. What are the OTHER black businesses we support???

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If the majority of Black Americans just took the step to only support Black businesses for six months, the power we would accumulate would snowball. (when we can, i.e. there are no Black automakers)
And therein lies the depressing fact. It's that simple but there's no "hive mind" akin to Asians.

I remember when someone told me that Asians only drive Asian made vehicles. I was like :childplease: I know they want a Mustang or SOME American muscle at least once in a while :lolbron:
I was told this over ten years ago. I can could on my hands literally how many times I've seen an Asian driving something that wasnt Asian produced.