Why are Black people so passionate about Intergration and dining with Whites?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
On the other hand, we all know, if we would've really built up our own institution to the level of theirs, they would've just find a way to take it from us.

Damned if you do

its easy for them to take it from us.. because we undervalued shyt and sell it to them.. nikka have a nice home and sell it for 40,000 and think he got money and a white dude turn that project house into a million.. we stay on that low level shyt.. its going on in africa today

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Black people during the Civil Rights Movement were soldiers to the truest since. MLK with the help from Whites had a louder voice than Malcolm. Leading most of our soldiers to follow a man with a plan not as well thought out as Malcolm's. Malcolm was a very deep thinking intelligent man. He knew mixing with your opressor was not the road to equality. Separation, then building up our on nation is the way. The more I analyze Black from the Civil Rights area to now, the more upset I get at MLK.
Doesn't matter they still killed him.

That just goes to show that no matter the method, white America DOES NOT want us to unify.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
On the other hand, we all know, if we would've really built up our own institution to the level of theirs, they would've just find a way to take it from us.

Damned if you do

I don't think that's true. You have to finish how u start. After the civil rights movement Black had a new start. If we'd started building and spending with each other like other immigrants, they wouldve fell back. Since we ran to them, depending and spending with them, it's going to be hard for them to let us go.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we were unified before and during Civil Rights. Integration sent c00n running away from our communties.
i think she means unifying with white people :scusthov:

edit: iunno what she means, nm

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that's true. You have to finish how u start. After the civil rights movement Black had a new start. If we'd started building and spending with each other like other immigrants, they wouldve fell back. Since we ran to them, depending and spending with them, it's going to be hard for them to let us go.

Oh no, I was playing devils advocate.

But I don't think they would've fell back tho

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I don't even think it was true segregation back then since blacks had the worse facilities compared to the whites. It was more oppression than anything.

Plus whites still ran things on top so its more proof that its not true segregation.

If it was real segregation then we'd be separated from them fully with our own governments, police, currency and such.

Stop being so naive OP. :snoop:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
The purpose of integration should have to been to collect their resources, information and generally get a good understanding of how the system works, how to manipulate it for your own benefit, then go back and help your own communities/business.... instead of just trying to integrate with them for the sake of integrating and not going back to develop your own

A lot of immigrants do this, work for the system, but then sending money and invest back "home"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we were unified before and during Civil Rights. c00ns were in a frenzy when integration begin.
I'm talking about unifying towards anything. MLK had a non-violent approach...love your brother type shyt and they still killed him. What for?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Not tru breh. If and when black people became a strong and united economic force, the dominant society would see to it that our shyt would crumble and fail.

Think about it. In the 50s and 60s , Black folks were probably the most united we had ever been. The Civil Rights movement and all of the black revolutionary movements had the US govt shook.

They had to do somethin about that shyt, so they killed all of our leaders, locked them up or both. They infultrated our communities with drugs and weapons and it went down hill from there.

Look up the story on "Black Wall Street" in Tulsa,Oklahoma. Black folks had a thriving economic community and white folks burned the shyt down

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Answer to OP post is White Daddy Syndrome.

Stems from slavery. Pass over the Black businesses to shop at the non-Black ones. We also glamorize "white" fashion labels to be accepted. Thats why we spend the most but look stupid goin broke for Versace, Prada, etc. We havent learned to be independent yet.

"Look white people, I can afford the high class Louis Vuitton stuff too!"

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Personally I don't care much about acceptance into any community unless the people are about progress and peace. As corny as it sounds, I just want to live well, eat well and and see people thrive :blessed:.......................:birdman: But dealing with humans and the media on a day to day basis makes it hard to live that simple peaceful life. All I want is dat Dos-Equis lite life :to:

Leave it to people to over-complicate something that can be so simple, brehs :snoop:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Malcolm came back from Africa and started preaching the same message as MLK

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Truth be told, this is the first place i've seen where black people are overly infatuated with white folks.