Why are Black people so passionate about Intergration and dining with Whites?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Black Nationalism is the only way we will be free in this country.

Malcolm X's attitude was own your own things, own your own schools, own your own businesses. :myman::blessed::salute:

MLK = Love everybody and hopefully things will work out!:what::camby:

50 years and counting we've been listening to MLK instead of Malcolm and look where that got us.

That's why they teach the kids about MLK so much in schools because they want to drive home dependence on the white man instead of the independent attitude that Malcolm was teaching.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
glad im not the only one. the push to integrate into white society basically turned into us abandoning our communities to spend money in their businesses. if black folks continued to build and maintain their own businesses instead of joining white communities, imagine the generational benefits their children and grandchildren could have taken part of.

Exactly. that's why Mexicans are living better than us. You don't see Mexican dining and stunting in fancy White restaurants. They spend and support each other. The hold their Celebrities and Politicians responsible and expect true support. Blacks were copping pleas for Obama from the start.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:rudy:

and 50 yrs since we were allowed a somewhat equal education. also, im willing to bet you work for a white man.
I do but I don't make a big deal about it...90% of my problems are not the makings of the white man.

Black folks needs to stop blaming the white man for ALL our problems.

The Asians are moving ahead while you sit and complain

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
All thru the civil rights movement, seems like Black were dying to be near and mix with Whites :what:

Is it really that bad having our own fountains, hotels and restaurants? Our own doctors and lawyers? Our doctors and lawyers are just as good as there's, if not better. :Cochran: I'm sure our hotels and restaurants could be just as prestigious as theirs. I'm sure if we would have did our own thing like Malcolm X suggested, whites and other races would be dying to come. Just like in Harlem back in the day and in HipHop. We're very creative and innovative people, seems like when we integrated we lost a lot of motivation to build our own stuff. If we wouldve never integrated i'm sure we'd be better off, and there would be a lot more Black owned places.

I was thinking about the incident in NC, were a few Blacks weren't allowed to dine in this majority white diner. So? I never want to be in a city or place were they don't want m or my money. I think business owners should be able to allow or refuse to not service whoever they want.

MLK feared he was leading his people into a burning house. We've only gotten pimped and played since integration. Overcharged, high interest loans, trickery. Most horrible and damaging, false sense of acceptance, stability and respect.
We fell for the okie doke when they told us we werent shyt and anything we did wasnt shyt. We associated nice/intelligent/spiritual/beauty with white and felt if we were close to them in that capacity we could be like them and get the same benefits. No trust in our own abilities, to this day sadly because white folks will tell you they dont want their kids going to school with black children and pull their kids out of schools that get Close to being majority non-white but black people will chase them white folks down so they can brag about the quality of education their children are recieving being at school with white kids, whos teachers DO NOT WANT TO TEACH BLACK CHILDREN. Its sad. You dont have to be a bigot to realize you have to do for yourself.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Dad was born and raised in Central Louisiana in the 1950, 60s. No colleges

It's not equally

Exactly. that's why Mexicans are living better than us. You don't see Mexican dining and stunting in fancy White restaurants. They spend and support each other. The hold their Celebrities and Politicians responsible and expect true support. Blacks were copping pleas for Obama from the start.

yea, that's pretty much what's happening. mexicans can buy everything they need, get every service necessary, completely independent of white people. i do see some mexicans that stunt or indulge in white society but there's often an exchange. like the white folks using mexican businesses because the labor is cheap, or whites eating @ their mexican restaurants. with blacks, there has never been a fair exchange. blacks are literally rushing to put money in whites, asians, indians, arabs, mexicans hands. once i became aware of it, it's hard to shake.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do but I don't make a big deal about it...90% of my problems are not the makings of the white man.

you're still a black man being :cape:'d by a cac

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

The black community is crippled by the crabs in a bucket mentality. We are willing to put money in the pockets of the people who profited (and still do) off the oppression of our people, but be damned if they put they money back in they own communities and see that shyt grow. :wow:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps

Asians have group economics. They re invest into their own companies and their own local stores.

See how many Asians you see driving a non Asian made car.

we'll have a 1.1 trillion dollar spending power in America alone by the year 2015. We have to start using that money to start independent Black owned companies completely separated from the white society.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

We're actually blaming Black people in this thread. :pacspit:

You're the one that said "i bet you work for the White man"

The reason most of us do is because we do build our on, how is that blaming anyone else. Don't come in here with this sideways bullshyt c00n.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
because we love whites and we love there culture especially american blacks.

i was in a black own store and black people in there complaining about the prices, the service and why u dont have what the white stores have and mind u these was sistas with blonde hair fake white designer bags talking about im going to the white store u nikkas to damn high.

and these will be the same spooks getting eye ball left and right in beverly hills.

thats where i go to professional blacks and african spots then sometime hit up mexicans im cool with.and i be damn how they treat each other