Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
11738-ssj_goku.jpg

:mjpls:

Lol and if you weren't a Saiyan :camby:

After Goku went Super Saiyan the Human characters especially the obvious Asian ones, Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi, Yajirobe etc thus became useless.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Since you guys are so ignorant of anime because you've never watched it like I have..why don't you go watch the history of anime,,then come back in this thread trying to claim some shyt...only on the coli would they make this thread..seems like you guys love the concept of race so much that you'll make a thread about anything..

I've watched a ton of it, from evangelion to initial d to blue gender. The fact is they want the characters to look white. You're in denial, you have a Japanese fixation that is to the extent you're denying the reality of the situation and talking out of your ass. It's pathetic.

:cape:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Since you guys are so ignorant of anime because you've never watched it like I have..why don't you go watch the history of anime,,then come back in this thread trying to claim some shyt...only on the coli would they make this thread..seems like you guys love the concept of race so much that you'll make a thread about anything..
No matter what happened in the history of anime their eyes are not a realistic expression of Japanese eyes.

They are more closely resembling western ones.

We all here have eyes and can do a proper comparison and see it for what it is. A faulty representation.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
No matter what happened in the history of anime their eyes are not a realistic expression of Japanese eyes.

They are more closely resembling western ones.

We all here have eyes and can do a proper comparison and see it for what it is. A faulty representation.

And some eyes that are 3 inches tall resemble white eyes :russ: