Why all the love for havoc00?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Naaah, I actually believe him when he says he has one account. Like I said before - he's not a liar. That's about the only positive I can attribute to him.
You see, havoc00 had to log out and log back in as.... BuyandSave... and then posts. Huh? How hard was that?

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Lol I appreciate the response but I'm white - you can go ahead and undap me, call me a devil, etc. :yeshrug:

i'm "white" too and you can go ahead and undap me and refrain from even replying to anything eye scribe from this point for being a phony phaggot who's prolly hiding behind a fake name to call someone out..

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i'm "white" too and you can go ahead and undap me and refrain from even replying to anything eye scribe from this point for being a phony phaggot who's prolly hiding behind a fake name to call someone out..

:pachaha::pachaha:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Iight, you mad 'cause I'm white? :russ: And obviously the name is fake, you didn't think it said BuyandSave on my birth certificate did ya - you little fakkit.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Iight, you mad 'cause I'm white? :russ: And obviously the name is fake, you didn't think it said BuyandSave on my birth certificate did ya - you little fakkit.

eye don't give a fukk what your birth certificate states,eye just wanna slap the shyt outta the names on there that created you cretin..

and your pea shaped thing in your skull misread what eye meant you infidel imbecile..but tis is to be expected

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
eye don't give a fukk what your birth certificate states,eye just wanna slap the shyt outta the names on there that created you cretin..

and your pea shaped thing in your skull misread what eye meant you infidel imbecile..but tis is to be expected

Dog, you created a persona on the internet in order to differentiate yourself from the other posters and damn near 500 posts later - no one still knows you :no: That's sad...that's just. I mean, when you have to create an alternative personality because you're too scared to post as yourself and it still ends up sucking...I mean...:no: But you do you, big guy - be a bootleg Jamaican Art Barr. shyt, you've already committed so why not :manny: I'm rooting for you, sport :smugfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Dog, you created a persona on the internet in order to differentiate yourself from the other posters and damn near 500 posts later - no one still knows you :no: That's sad...that's just. I mean, when you have to create an alternative personality because you're too scared to post as yourself and it still ends up sucking...I mean...:no: But you do you, big guy - be a bootleg Jamaican Art Barr. shyt, you've already committed so why not :manny: I'm rooting for you, sport :smugfavre:

Last Dayze is a legend from SOHH. dude been around for years and has paid his dues ....everyone knows who he is....