Why all the love for havoc00?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Last Dayze is a legend from SOHH. dude been around for years and has paid his dues ....everyone knows who he is....

He went under my radar, for sure - and I've been regularly lurking SOHH since like '05. Idk what "dues" he has paid but again :manny: If he ever posted anything decent I would have remembered him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:manny:

dude makes grimmy threads that make me laugh. TS what the fukk have you done for me lately?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
nikkas hate cuz they cant be who they hate. I fukks with Havoc. He be that nikka u call to throw rocks at cars with and drink a 4 Loko

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hav's cool with me. I remember I made a thread one time about the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick killer who sent body parts in the mail. I check the thread after about 5 minutes and see 2 responses. The first was one of the female posters saying "He sent limbs in the mail? What a sicko!", the second response was from Havoc quoting the girl's response and saying "How else you gonna send em?" :russ:

:laff: havy da gawd.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I mean, this is bias because I think the guy's a fakkit - period. But why do the rest of you like this clown? Logically, explain this to me please. He recycles topics or just shock posts some random nasty shyt that isn't really funny or creative, just :snoop:. The dude will post a thread like: "So how many guys in here ate a girl's ass after she took a shyt - be honest" and there will be 20 pages of :gladbron: or :king: or some other dumb shyt with like 75 daps:blink: On top of that - the guy looks like a 5'3 snowman with a carrot for a nose and never gets clowned for it. I guess I respect his realness for not lying about who he is but damn breh. :huh::confused:

havoc gawd fukked yo bytch...:ahh:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:trash: thread. Havoc provides jokes all day every day and you ungrateful knuckleheads wanna hate :scusthov:

Negs to the opposition

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
Oh ok, NEGGED.

Don't nobody know you, bytch ass DEVIL.

WTF are you? Go back into obscurity, this is family business over here. Havcac is a damn devil, but you're even more of one for back-biting and gossiping you red skinned dog molester.

Gtfo

Havcac.....We'll continue this elsewhere, this thread is an abandoned building of bytchassness.

:birdman:

:russ::dead::dead:

*TEARS*