Why all the love for havoc00?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
The man mocked them with blackface! BLACKFACE!!!!! And when confronted about it, he laughed. Minutes after a few posters noticed what he said, all of a sudden the malt liquor and popeye's chicken wore off, and he's back to being Tyler Pepperbridge III from Egg Harbor township in NJ, trying to explain his case and save face. Then Sumwunn exposed his pictures....turns out he has no black people on his wall even though he claimed to be bumping their music at stop signs. No sign of Camo's & timbs...Just nipple rings in his mouth and a red ass beet face suffering from high anxiety.

Then the threads were deleted......

WOW.

I already posted myself in gibuiards and timbs :noah: I have like 80 face book friends and dont even have people in my pics with me try harder.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
this he seems like genuinely good dude. i :cape: for Havy.

He does? I mean, the guy laughs at cops dying, makes jokes about news stories of babies being put in ovens, etc. Not that I mind - it's whatever. But unless he posts the shyt he does for the sake of making people laugh and has an indian tear rolling down his triple chin - I don't see how he's a genuinely good dude :yeshrug:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The man mocked them with blackface! BLACKFACE!!!!! And when confronted about it, he laughed. Minutes after a few posters noticed what he said, all of a sudden the malt liquor and popeye's chicken wore off, and he's back to being Tyler Pepperbridge III from Egg Harbor township in NJ, trying to explain his case and save face. Then Sumwunn exposed his pictures....turns out he has no black people on his wall even though he claimed to be bumping their music at stop signs. No sign of Camo's & timbs...Just nipple rings in his mouth and a red ass beet face suffering from high anxiety.

Then the threads were deleted......

WOW.

I also noticed when there are serious threads, or things concerning the negro with knowledge...thats when he'll go on his famous 10-thread run, until its bumped off and forgotten about on the 2nd page, so the negro can go back to buffooning.
What the fukk have I missed:ohhh:

popcorn_2.gif

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Lol I appreciate the response but I'm white - you can go ahead and undap me, call me a devil, etc. :yeshrug:

Oh ok, NEGGED.

Don't nobody know you, bytch ass DEVIL.

WTF are you? Go back into obscurity, this is family business over here. Havcac is a damn devil, but you're even more of one for back-biting and gossiping you red skinned dog molester.

Gtfo

Havcac.....We'll continue this elsewhere, this thread is an abandoned building of bytchassness.

:birdman:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
He does? I mean, the guy laughs at cops dying, makes jokes about news stories of babies being put in ovens, etc. Not that I mind - it's whatever. But unless he posts the shyt he does for the sake of making people laugh and has an indian tear rolling down his triple chin - I don't see how he's a genuinely good dude :yeshrug:

u backed down from a fight on this board dude gave u his address

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Oh ok, NEGGED.

Don't nobody know you, bytch ass DEVIL.

WTF are you? Go back into obscurity, this is family business over here. Havcac is a damn devil, but you're even more of one for back-biting and gossiping you red skinned dog molester.

Gtfo

Havcac.....We'll continue this elsewhere, this thread is an abandoned building of bytchassness.

:birdman:

:laff:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
the question is this, if you care so hard about why a poster is so relevant....why would you make threads about that poster :why:

folks aint learned in years, how you think Yauze became a legend

but you're even more of one for back-biting and gossiping you red skinned dog molester.

:deadrose:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just being on this forum for so many months, havoc00 is a user who has multiple accounts, so he takes on that identity along with others. The other accounts sometimes are supporters of his topics and sometimes they are against his topics. It all works out so you can't figure out that he's doing it, but it's obvious. I've got his ass profiled.

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
Cause this site is fueled by funny posters. He happens to be one but sometimes his shtick is so see through its not entertaining.He is nothing but shock posts and over the top scneraios that don't happen half the time and is trolling the board. The thing is people like to deem certain posters on this godly status to the point no matter what they do or say its funny and entertaining. Its like seeing the most retarded of a band of retards being annointed the retard king.

So if you can get intune with the suspension of disbelief he aint that bad. it's just sad because half of this site are literally fanboys for someone that does not even really attempt anymore to be more deceptive in his trolling and shock post ways.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Just being on this forum for so many months, havoc00 is a user who has multiple accounts, so he takes on that identity along with others. The other accounts sometimes are supporters of his topics and sometimes they are against his topics. It all works out so you can't figure out that he's doing it, but it's obvious. I've got his ass profiled.

ask any mod I have one account u fukking fakkit go back on patrol and lock up some more good people bytch ass cop

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
u backed down from a fight on this board dude gave u his address

Wasn't really backing down - I never intended to fight him in the first place :manny: Sorry for crushing your hopes - I'm sure it would have been more exciting for you than trying on your new leather trench coat with hidden pockets. As far as the dude goes, he was a dumbass:manny: Posted his address...where he lives with his wife...on a damn message board:russ:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

Naaah, I actually believe him when he says he has one account. Like I said before - he's not a liar. That's about the only positive I can attribute to him.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Hav's cool with me. I remember I made a thread one time about the 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick killer who sent body parts in the mail. I check the thread after about 5 minutes and see 2 responses. The first was one of the female posters saying "He sent limbs in the mail? What a sicko!", the second response was from Havoc quoting the girl's response and saying "How else you gonna send em?" :russ: