Why all the love for havoc00?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Yeah, watch the groveling negros come to his AID. After he mocked them with blackface and got the thread deleted from his cornbread guzzling monkeys. And any sort of backlash against him, the thread will get locked, or you'll get banned for posting his pictures. But keep in mind this is absolutely normal. The negro loves simplicity. And they will destroy you as much as possible to get crumbs of cornbread fed to them by their oppressors feet. You're gonna get negged & gif'd into oblivion.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
There is only a few threads of mine that are duck tales for Lolz the rest are true

You get a pass of course, but when there is troll thread after thread littered on the front page from copycats, in there lies the problem....

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
In all honesty
this white nikka Havoc is a top 3 poster on this site.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
This is one of a small number of forums that would let a user post the kind of topics he starts without getting banned.

they just let dude run his mouth cause they know he's naught a real threat..

and like eye've been saying better to let these trolls have their threads or else you gonna see them on the news ala Aurora/Columbine and be pointing at the screen like this: :umad::wtf:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Just wanted to post before this thread is locked or deleted.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Yeah, watch the groveling negros come to his AID. After he mocked them with blackface and got the thread deleted from his cornbread guzzling monkeys. And any sort of backlash against him, the thread will get locked, or you'll get banned for posting his pictures. But keep in mind this is absolutely normal. The negro loves simplicity. And they will destroy you as much as possible to get crumbs of cornbread fed to them by their oppressors feet. You're gonna get negged & gif'd into oblivion.

Lol I appreciate the response but I'm white - you can go ahead and undap me, call me a devil, etc. :yeshrug:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:whoo::ohhh:

I am still amazed by this..

The man mocked them with blackface! BLACKFACE!!!!! And when confronted about it, he laughed. Minutes after a few posters noticed what he said, all of a sudden the malt liquor and popeye's chicken wore off, and he's back to being Tyler Pepperbridge III from Egg Harbor township in NJ, trying to explain his case and save face. Then Sumwunn exposed his pictures....turns out he has no black people on his wall even though he claimed to be bumping their music at stop signs. No sign of Camo's & timbs...Just nipple rings in his mouth and a red ass beet face suffering from high anxiety.

Then the threads were deleted......

WOW.

I also noticed when there are serious threads, or things concerning the negro with knowledge...thats when he'll go on his famous 10-thread run, until its bumped off and forgotten about on the 2nd page, so the negro can go back to buffooning.