Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All jokes aside Feed those fukking children I know on the east coast lunch just passed and here you are wasting it writing essays about me
Y’all two even post from the same book of stereotypes and coli comeback guide
Look at you, emotional
Have you tucked your kids in tonight and read them a bedtime story in between digging up posts or nah
Wtf :mjlol::deadmanny:
When all attempts fail- use the “children” Book of Coli Ch. 553355

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stfu Nicole
Stfu and keep up with your alts and alternative lifestyles b.
I'm non-binary
That's a lot of Intel you have there though, officer

As a white female I find his actions treacherous

As a white woman I apologize for what my people did to you

I've never denied being an Asian woman
I see you laid low after all the ducking and dodging of questions.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Y’all two even post from the same book of stereotypes and coli comeback guide

Wtf :mjlol::deadmanny:
When all attempts fail- use the “children” Book of Coli Ch. 553355
I’m getting bored of this and tired of giving you attention I know you’re trying to save face and shyt but stop it you lost just like you did in real life hang it up. Coli thot

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
How is this dude mad at a woman (me) about who I talk to - a female that’s not even his woman or his sister?? I’m crying
:damn::laff:
Then to add to it- he doesn’t know about any of my personal interactions offline to even have an opinion. How are you acting possessive with a e- name. I hate this place sometimes bc damnnn- his feelings are hurt. I can’t even roast him right- I’m conflicted. The most unintentional simpiest posts of his just NO. Imma charge that one to the game. His sad state of affairs is bringing up feelings that I’m not used to, like sympathy. Poor pathetic him.
:mjlol::laff:
tenor.gif

:dead: This is hilarious because I just watched that last night.

:to: Poor little Tink Tink

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m getting bored of this and tired of giving you attention I know you’re trying to save face and shyt but stop it you lost just like you did in real life hang it up. Coli thot
Sis, do you have receipts and/or proof of said thottery or nah??
:aicmon:
Because I’m sure that the coli has been bored for the past 2 years of all the chit chatting with no backing. Post the last thread that you were on with me, where I actually acknowledged you. Post that shyt. I’ll
Wait
:leostare:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Sis, do you have receipts and/or proof of said thottery or nah??
:aicmon:
Because I’m sure that the coli has been bored for the past 2 years of all the chit chatting with no backing. Post the last thread that you were on with me, where I actually acknowledged you. Post that shyt. I’ll
Wait
:leostare:
History of you gassing ugly coli nikkas up? Check

history of dikk riding users like skeets and Ironman and that guy who fukked his own blood cousin? Check

Still in here defending your simp? Check

you take this coli shyt so serious to the point you’re in their private discords? Check

not gonna spell it out for you but that reeks of someone seeking attention from the opposite sex

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You forgot that I'm also a dolphin
You post a lot of pedo comments I didn’t forget
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-would-you-handle-having-a-transgender-child.345860/

Like living out your child faq fantasies-

Would u accept it or try to ignore it and hope it goes away? Would u try to pray it away, take the kid to therapy, beat it out of them?
What about the hormones and surgery :usure:

But of course @The Hierophant and @Pseudonym wont make threads about or being attention to actual shyt that needs to be addressed with repeat violating posters.
:mjtf:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
History of you gassing ugly coli nikkas up? Check

history of dikk riding users like skeets and Ironman and that guy who fukked his own blood cousin? Check

Still in here defending your simp? Check

you take this coli shyt so serious to the point you’re in their private discords? Check

not gonna spell it out for you but that reeks of someone seeking attention from the opposite sex
Dude why in threads fuk
are you still talking- like why are you still here?? Especially After telling me that you were ignoring me. ‘Tis now the time of 1:41- you’ve been on my clit since 11:59 and didn’t even get to fuk. Bytch go.
:laff::laff::dead: