Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Dude I’m not reading that shyt. Don’t even waste your time trying to analyze me - it’s been a try and fail 99.5% of the time. This will
End badly for you, not me, 100% of the time.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Psychoanalysis from computer Puting; that emotional over a username for 3 years. Your whole bandwagon Caught clips unceremoniously departed trying the same and here you are on a solo suicide mission. Writing words because he says so, nothing but “if - then” statements - if you could, then you would “DO” but you don’t because you won’t. Move the fuk on before you work yourself up and odee . You sound wild traumatized.
:deadrose::deadrose:
I’m not reading your long ass dissertations either mf tf your weirdo ass asking for dikk on the Internet. Keep saying lame ass jokes like that shyt funny nobody laughing IT

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@The Hierophant go ahead and change this to a “Nicole” hate thread- I see where this is headed; it’s been 2 months and @Jasonmask needs his fix- dude is tweeking. I can’t even recall the last time dude posted but he’s in here writing historical references and psychological overviews from his coli think tank about his perception on my e-presence. I wasn’t thinking about None of those dudes. I don’t wake up and choose evil, evil chose me.
:usure:
FavoriteBarrenGoitered-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m not reading your long ass dissertations either mf tf your weirdo ass asking for dikk on the Internet. Keep saying lame ass jokes like that shyt funny nobody laughing IT
You’re reading them. Stop. How the fuk do you get so obsessed with who you claim to hate- you admitted to listening to my voice and all that. He’s angry as shyt - lmaoffff.:laff:
Playing “find a diss” and see what sticks.

You’re the one writing dieascribes. What’s the end game here? Imma still keep posting and you’re going to still be mad as fuk. Spouting off the same shyt at me since 2019 about what I don’t even do on here with coli men. Not that my personal life is any of your business regardless or who I poli with is any of your concern, and I’m def not known on here for being a stripper or sexually promiscuous loose bytch but k.
:francis::deadrose:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
@The Hierophant go ahead and change this to a “Nicole” hate thread- I see where this is headed; it’s been 2 months and @Jasonmask needs his fix- dude is tweeking. I can’t even recall the last time dude posted but he’s in here writing historical references and psychological overviews from his coli think tank about his perception on my e-presence. I wasn’t thinking about None of those dudes. I don’t wake up and choose evil, evil chose me.
:usure:
FavoriteBarrenGoitered-size_restricted.gif
You do not pump fear on nikkas like U think I’m not one of these goofys like you used to fukking with you ain’t never bodied me in any interaction we’ve had in fact I’m starting to think you kinda like my attention shyt check ya bytch @Wild self

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
11:59-12:36
:mjlol::laff:
Today

1. Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition.
    12:32 PM

2. Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition.
    12:26 PM
  3. Jasonmask quoted your post in the thread Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition.
    11:59 AM
Last time that I had any interaction with this poster was early 2020. He’s been watching me - Fukkin stalker. Dude is Hate watching more than a fan - his personal Naniqa Rasheed.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
TRIGGERED by posts from back in 2019- all this time that you had to plot watch and still recycling old retorts, no new material, no new lines, oh my gawd, I’m dying.
:laff:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is this dude mad at a woman (me) about who I talk to - a female that’s not even his woman or his sister?? I’m crying
:damn::laff:
Then to add to it- he doesn’t know about any of my personal interactions offline to even have an opinion. How are you acting possessive with a e- name. I hate this place sometimes bc damnnn- his feelings are hurt. I can’t even roast him right- I’m conflicted. The most unintentional simpiest posts of his just NO. Imma charge that one to the game. His sad state of affairs is bringing up feelings that I’m not used to, like sympathy. Poor pathetic him.
:mjlol::laff:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

The main one is a suspect faggit cac troll who supports the use of the word n—er . He’s gets no ass.

I don’t argue with little weird ass feminine trait having self hating low self esteem beta boys like yourself- I just end you as a teachable moment.

Not like your threads don’t already die before they start
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/spi...ek-the-validation-of-white-ppl-so-bad.801575/

You- calling any other coli male poster a simp is pathetic considering that you write diatribes odeee simping your mans girl photos like a thirsty IG Fanpager

His white meat simp fetish fantasy is something serious.

Nothing like c00nfused simpathy

A few moments later

:mjlol::francis:
Next time dude should @me direct but I see why he did not.
:unimpressed:
Here let me give you a lil bit of the attention you be craving babe. You really just need some pipe tho and to lay off this internet shyt for a lil bit, you take it entirely too serious.
Seriously think you fighting a cause digging up people post. Looking up people's username and keying in a few buzzword you lil internet revolutionaries think are triggering.... delusional.

But I stand on everything I've said babe.
I still fukk white bytches. And when i get tired of them imma hit broads from the other nations as well...whoopty damn do.
No I don't cuff. No I'll never impregnate one. I know where home at.

And I still don't understand why nikkas who claim to be so black and proud give af about what white people say on any subject race related.
And yes, n***** does etymologically mean a black person. There was nothing derogatory about it when we were in rulership. (Ie. Kenneth Niger or Kenneth the black...one of the first kings of the first Scottish dynasty. But that's a whole other conversation)

Don't quote me again

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You’re reading them. Stop. How the fuk do you get so obsessed with who you claim to hate- you admitted to listening to my voice and all that. He’s angry as shyt - lmaoffff.:laff:
Playing “find a diss” and see what sticks.

You’re the one writing dieascribes. What’s the end game here? Imma still keep posting and you’re going to still be mad as fuk. Spouting off the same shyt at me since 2019 about what I don’t even do on here with coli men. Not that my personal life is any of your business regardless or who I poli with is any of your concern, and I’m def not known on here for being a stripper or sexually promiscuous loose bytch but k.
:francis::deadrose:
All jokes aside Feed those fukking children I know on the east coast lunch just passed and here you are wasting it writing essays about me

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Here let me give you a lil bit of the attention you be craving babe. You really just need some pipe thi and to lay off this internet shyt for a lil bit, you take it entirely too serious.
Seriously think you fighting a cause digging up people post. Looking up people's username and keying in a few buzzword you lil internet revolutionaries think are triggering.... delusional.

But I stand on everything I've said babe.
I still fukk white bytches. And when i get tired of them imma hit broads from the other nations as well...whoopty damn do.
No I don't cuff. No I'll never impregnate one. I know where home at.

And I still don't understand why nikkas who claim to be so black and proud give af about what white people say on any subject race related.
And yes, n***** does etymologically mean a black person. There was nothing derogatory about it when we were in rulership. (Ie. Kenneth Niger or Kenneth the black...one of the first kings of Scottish dynasty. But that's a whole other conversation)

Don't quote me again
Didn’t read. I’m working and listening to music while browsing on here. Dude I didn’t know who the fuk you were nor do I care until you tried to throw subs on this thread like a lipstacoli dejected ho. Your segment sure does care a whole lot about my feedback and opinion for someone who shouldn’t care about a random female posting on a message board.
:francis::picard:
Calm down. read a book, start a podcast about your experiences or something, make money instead of running bytch online in paragraphs for what you do here for free - get a hustle; I’m Not here to be your target audience of MANipulation MANagement such unmanly soft bred behavior
:picard:
Get your copy ASAP
51J1u91ie4S._SY550_.jpg

I’m chilling :wow:

giphy.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Didn’t read. I’m working and listening to music while browsing on here. Dude I didn’t know who the fuk you were nor do I care until you tried to throw subs on this thread like a lipstacoli dejected ho. Your segment sure does care a whole lot about my feedback and opinion for someone who shouldn’t care about a random female posting on a message board.
:francis::picard:
Calm down. read a book, start a podcast about your experiences or something, make money instead of running bytch online in paragraphs for what you do here for free - get a hustle; I’m Not here to be your target audience of MANipulation MANagement such unmanly soft bred behavior
:picard:
Get your copy ASAP
51J1u91ie4S._SY550_.jpg

I’m chilling :wow:

giphy.gif

I hear you

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stfu Nicole
You should stfu and figure out your identity

No white woman ever called me ******

Had us looking like dumb monkeys with huge pink lips chasing after the White woman..back then they clearly gave 0 fukks
——-
:patrice:

As a white female I find his actions treacherous

As a white woman I apologize for what my people did to you

I see that you shut up with your weird ass cac threadery.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-many-black-friends-do-u-have.531301/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/black-people-acting-ratchet-in-public-unappreciation.514789/