The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nothing like c00nfused simpathy
Of course there are holes, there isn't anything objective about me feeling all black men should be wit black women .....at least until all things are equal(ie. Independence from cac rule)

Honestly don't understand how for a so called black forum there would be any objection to this type of rhetoric.

A few moments later
Finna pull up on my pawg later on when I get off , would be in line cashing my check just like the rest of yall
:mjlol::francis:
Next time dude should @me direct but I see why he did not.
:unimpressed:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Ummm- you’re an admitted drug and sex addict though who bragged about popping the right pill for the right female.
:dahell:
And you’ve tried to “expose” me forever nobody cares. Tbh I get it you like his attention, doesn’t mean he’s not a simp ass nikka. I can tolerate you and how annoying and ignorant you can get but the way he dikk rides you is disgusting. No man should stoop that low, even if he is fukking you (which he’s not) I would be surprised if you actually let him see you

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
E0-A5083-F-ECD8-460-C-A364-10-E8-B48240-F0.gif

066-D4-D73-B890-4-CDB-A3-A5-EB9-A55-AD8-DB1.png
Happened sooner than I thought

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And you’ve tried to “expose” me forever nobody cares. Tbh I get it you like his attention, doesn’t mean he’s not a simp ass nikka. I can tolerate you and how annoying and ignorant you can get but the way he dikk rides you is disgusting. No man should stoop that low, even if he is fukking you (which he’s not) I would be surprised if you actually let him see you
Go back to your drug rehab before I make you relapse. Who the fuk are you?
You don’t know shyt. As per Usual. Triggered and traumatized. I don’t even remember trying to expose you, or who the fuk you are; but clearly you do. Mad as fuk. Fuk do I look like addressing a crack head pill popper with a sex addiction.
:laff:
This shyt is hilarious- making all types of assessments behind a keyboard computer screen. For THREE years, not 3 months or 3 weeks, 3 YEARS and all you still have is ASSumptions. Virtual Vagina watcher headass
:laff::mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude posting up like e-exes, pure comedy. I have never seen this much triggering over someone who you don’t know in real life, in person that dictate how they move or who they move with. Chattier than bytches. The irony
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Rename the title to - Whose the biggest crybaby of the coli? I already know the I wear the petty crown.
8HQE.gif

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Go back to your drug rehab before I make you relapse. Who the fuk are you?
You don’t know shyt. As per Usual. Triggered and traumatized. I don’t even remember trying to expose you, or who the fuk you are; but clearly you do. Mad as fuk. Fuk do I look like addressing a crack head pill popper with a sex addiction.
:laff:
This shyt is hilarious- making all types of assessments behind a keyboard computer screen. For THREE years, not 3 months or 3 weeks, 3 YEARS and all you still have is ASSumptions. Virtual Vagina watcher headass
:laff::mjlol:
Sure. I’m just not a weirdo like you who has to pull up old posts. I also don’t edit out my posts like you do. I know he’s doing all that riding for you and not getting any kind of buns from you. Dude tries to get laid on the coli I’m getting girls irl. If I was a weirdo like you tho I would pull up all the old shyt u post about me but I just don’t care you’re really like remedial, I’ve heard how you talk. That doesn’t sound like a natural woman to me, sure it’s not a masculine voice, but it’s not of a woman you fukking it make sure yo kids paying attention in zoom today so they don’t become an old loser like you :snooze:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sure. I’m just not a weirdo like you who has to pull up old posts. I also don’t edit out my posts like you do. I know he’s doing all that riding for you and not getting any kind of buns from you. Dude tries to get laid on the coli I’m getting girls irl. If I was a weirdo like you tho I would pull up all the old shyt u post about me but I just don’t care you’re really like remedial, I’ve heard how you talk. That doesn’t sound like a natural woman to me, sure it’s not a masculine voice, but it’s not of a woman you fukking it make sure yo kids paying attention in zoom today so they don’t become an old loser like you :snooze:
Dude I’m not reading that shyt. Don’t even waste your time trying to analyze me - it’s been a try and fail 99.5% of the time. This will
End badly for you, not me, 100% of the time.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Psychoanalysis from computer Puting; that emotional over a username for 3 years. Your whole bandwagon Caught clips unceremoniously departed trying the same and here you are on a solo suicide mission. Writing words because he says so, nothing but “if - then” statements - if you could, then you would “DO” but you don’t because you won’t. Move the fuk on before you work yourself up and odee . You sound wild traumatized.
:deadrose::deadrose: