Whose the biggest simp on the Coli? 2021 edition

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Due to Section 32.6.8 of the Breh Code I can't go into any further details. Gonna have to direct you to my Coli Appointed Legal Counsel. :mjgrin:

I just like to Respect All Women…
:yeshrug:

Now negro you know damn well you've greenlit some of the most questionable of broads on RAW status. :ufdup:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
The fact that you’re obsessed about our interaction not knowing what the fuk you talk about or who I know online or off, anything about me or him; who he knows or what the connection is instead of paying for or attention to your own bytch who you interact with is pathetic tbh. He doesn’t “simp” over anyone- he knows how to conduct himself like a man; here you sounding mad hurt and highkey jealous over a man that you never met in person, in your life- getting mad and e-motional about 2 people who you’ve never met in person to make an judgement calls, like a reject bytch. Whoever simped your mother to create you, I’m sure pumped and dumped; too much female energy coming off you. Must be a mid-90s baby.

Next time, @me direct you scared bytch. But thanks for bringing attention to yourself. Another one for the list. Enjoy your day!!
94 to be exact. Don't agree with anything else you stated but I mean it is what is. This is the internet, what can you do.
And enjoy your day as well

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Wild self respectfully. But it's a landslide

His obsession with defending a broad online that he doesn't even know or is getting coochie from, just cause she screams that pro black shyt on a messageboard is pathetic tbh
Speaking of simptastic behavior - nothing to see here.
Cant really speak on the other regions but yall brehs gotta do better down this way, cuz some of these hunchback of Notre dame's yall be boo loving in public is not the move :scust:

Ain't nun wrong wit pawg'n , shid a few just moved into my complex and I kno imma knock at least one down but
A) They at least 6th man caliber pawgs and
B) I ain't finna be out in public with none of em anyways. Holding hands on dates, at the Walmart shopping wit em and having babies and shyt . That's a violation, shid I know where home at.

ONLY exception be them football playin m'fers, but the rest of yall just :scust:

Get a grip.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...hite-is-an-absolute-fact-in-the-south.712292/

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The main one is a suspect faggit cac troll who supports the use of the word n—er . He’s gets no ass.
Word holds NO weight if blacks didn’t wanna come together and be loved by white people so much. And that’s why they feel that word is such a trump card to get you silly negroes worked up.

Deep down it feels like ether to y’all souls when you hear white people still use that **derogatory term because y’all genuinely, genuinely want to be accepted by them so bad.
“How come they don’t love us man :mjcry:

And I don’t give damn about how y’all feel about that. It’s the absolute truth. Y’all dudes are deeply pathetic man. Very, very low self esteem and self validation the average black man and woman has. Always looking externally to feel validated instead of internally.....and by that I mean amongst your race.
“Bu bu bu these people are in the police force tho :damn:
Fine. Let’s start our own police forces and and regulate our own neighborhoods then because they aren’t changing. Oh, I forgot, we ain’t on that wave. And you know why that is? Because we don’t have a culture and we don’t trust each other to do something that grandiose but that’s a whole other thread.

****** etymologically just means black man, it’s nothing derogatory about it . And the word was used in the scriptures (spelled niger) which is obviously where ****** is derived from.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
OP make a hidden poll

:smugdraper: Nah keep it public, there’s fukkery coming

E0-A5083-F-ECD8-460-C-A364-10-E8-B48240-F0.gif

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

His obsession with defending a broad online that he doesn't even know or is getting coochie from, just cause she screams that pro black shyt on a messageboard is pathetic tbh
You don't really know their relationship tbh. Not everyone is loose lips online. Just a thought.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You- calling any other coli male poster a simp is pathetic considering that you write diatribes odeee simping your mans girl photos like a thirsty IG Fanpager
So me and my partners be pulling up to the gym every morning, and it's this fine lil easter bunny that my homeboy tried to get at. I'm talking bout she bad, and she toting a wagon :ohlawd:

She gave em her instagram weeks ago and basically that's it...ain't nothing came of the situation. The old 42 fake out/nice way of rejecting yo advances. But he be talking about her everytime we in there and how bad he wanna hit. So it ain't like he done "moved on" per se.

Fast forward to today, and my guy couldn't make it to the workout....and this broad is throwing every signal my way. Crazy eye contact. She'd walk by me to get a kettlebell, act like she got the wrong weight, double back and get another one. Bending over. All that.

Took everything in me not to make my move cause she was definitely a go. But I just felt like that would've been fukked up for some reason and brought about tension.
Did I overthink it or was I in the right?

Finna pull up on my pawg later on when I get off , would be in line cashing my check just like the rest of yall
:umad:
His white meat simp fetish fantasy is something serious.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ummm- you’re an admitted drug and sex addict though who bragged about popping the right pill for the right female.
:dahell:

Yeah being just on time or kinda late can depend on the sessions :mjlol: fukk it tho I’m a sex addict

That xan rage mixed with coke rage :wow:glad I’m not addicted to that shyt but it is fun to do.

That shyt puts holes in your brain. Haven’t done it in like 10 years but it’s a fun drug that I wouldn’t mind doing again. It just has to be something worth popping for.

nikka I smoke too much lol. I wish I could take a pill that makes you forget the feeling of getting high or something so I can just live a straight edge life again. It’s 8:30 in CA and I already smoked 2 woods to the face

Like fukk it. I just started it this year I’m not addicted yet. Just seem like weed keep a boy lazy and the white give you that clarity. I need my cartel plug again though bruh had the coke you gotta cut w/ a razor blade :whew:

Last edited: