Whose actually seen Ready To Rumble?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Lol at the nostalgia glasses and general TSC endorsement. :mjlol: shyt was beyond garbage.

:what: No it wasnt. shyt was Freddie Got Fingered levels of stupidity. David Arquette is the WOAT and it was a huge insult to all wrestling fans as well as any audience member with higher intelligence than a sponge.

Forgot how much of a shyt poster this pedo was

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
4K UHD Blu Ray, or no buy. I need to see them barely hide that Kanyon was taking them bumps for Oliver Platt in the highest fidelity. :wow:
Lol it's kinda like the 90s movie 3 ninjas,I rewatched it about a year ago and you can clearly see the stunt double when the grandpa is fighting,still a classic though :wow:

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Love this movie!!! Have it on DVD and digital

" i just made you my shythouse bytch!!!"

"Sal Bandini, wanna wrestle?"

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
It really brought to life what wrestling promoters thought of us. These dudes were the original "its still real to me dammit!"

Crying when Jimmy King got screwed, Stalking Nitro girls, working for a sewage company... shyt was 2 hour ether to all adult wrestling fans when you think about it :beli:
I saw it a couple times when it was new..rented it...back then I enjoyed it as a fan...I knew a lot of insider stuff because I was a wrestling fan. It was corny then,I knew that.

A year or two ago, I watched it on demand randomly. Shortly after I was talking about it with my ex wife. I told her her I haven't seen this in like 20 years...but they really shyt on wrestling fans in this movie...

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
movie made me almost ashamed to be a wrestling fan :scust:

Joey Pants was the only highlight of the film