Whose actually seen Ready To Rumble?

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
No shyt. WCW was down the toilet and ran outta ideas.

Don't know why they made DDP a heel in the movie.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around that move.

Those writers probably never watched a WCW Nitro in their lives.

SirMo

Pro
Daps
I bought a pirate VHS copy from Cyprus in 2000. It was this massive store just selling shyt loads of bootlegs openly. I wonder if shyt like that still goes down.

But yeah, movie was shyt, even back then at the height of my fandom.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Moviesclassic u guys don't know shyt, buy some shrooms watch the movie again and come back here u dweebs

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
4K UHD Blu Ray, or no buy. I need to see them barely hide that Kanyon was taking them bumps for Oliver Platt in the highest fidelity. :wow:
I don’t think the movie is worth a 4K upgrade. Blu is all I ask for and that might be much. :skip:

There’s been plenty of :scusthov: movies that got the blu treatment. Surely R2R can get the same. :feedme:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think the movie is worth a 4K upgrade. Blu is all I ask for and that might be much. :skip:

There’s been plenty of :scusthov: movies that got the blu treatment. Surely R2R can get the same. :feedme:

Facts. The Last Witch Hunter got the 4K upgrade, so something as silly as this can get it.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Never finished it. Too cringe and I was too old when it came out. It's Showgirls but wrestling and without the boobs.