Whose actually seen Ready To Rumble?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
i watch it everytime it comes on

shyt wAS a movie made by a wrestling fan for wrestling fans
I really doubt it was made by a wrestling fan. If anything I bet wcw and whoever put out the movie teamed up on some corporate scheme shyt. Did you see the wrestlers that they used? fukkin Prince Iyakuah or whatever the fukk?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
"Billy King's the best wrestler, he's the best-ler, better than all the rest-ler"

I always loved that line. Movie had some funny moments, and is cool as a wrestling fan to watch. I actually saw this movie in the theater with my mom back in the day.

he'll rule that asssssssss

lol my dude Scott Caan

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
movies a classic brehs, seen it a hundred times :yeshrug:
watched it on shrooms a month ago, was never better :win:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It really brought to life what wrestling promoters thought of us. These dudes were the original "its still real to me dammit!"

Crying when Jimmy King got screwed, Stalking Nitro girls, working for a sewage company... shyt was 2 hour ether to all adult wrestling fans when you think about it :beli:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Lol at the nostalgia glasses and general TSC endorsement. :mjlol: shyt was beyond garbage.

i watch it everytime it comes on

shyt wAS a movie made by a wrestling fan for wrestling fans
:what: No it wasnt. shyt was Freddie Got Fingered levels of stupidity. David Arquette is the WOAT and it was a huge insult to all wrestling fans as well as any audience member with higher intelligence than a sponge.

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I saw it because I was a little mark that found anything wrestling related interesting.

I actually didn't even know they were exposing the business at the time because I was to fascinated seeing wrestlers in a movie. Same reason I liked those Hogan movies even if they were terrible.