Who's the GOAT animated villain?

• Total voters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
How the fukk is Freiza getting votes? :heh: This motherfukker got his ass beat so many times.

There's villains with literally no real Ls under the belt

Villains that don't sound like someone's grandma

Dude was never a threat to Goku either :heh: at least Cell got a body off that deadbeat.

Low key, KANG from HxH shyts on most of these in a non-subtle way. Zero Losses. Ruthless. Thorough squad with no weaknesses. Technically never even wrong. Built a nation that had the whole world shook. Said his single mother mom was a useless thot and disowned her :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
How the fukk is Freiza getting votes? :heh: This motherfukker got his ass beat so many times.

Dude was never a threat to Goku either :heh: at least Cell got a body off that deadbeat.

Low key, KANG from HxH shyts on most of these in a non-subtle way. Zero Losses. Ruthless. Thorough squad with no weaknesses. Technically never even wrong. Built a nation that had the whole world shook. Said his single mother mom was a useless thot and disowned her :wow:
That nikka was so O.P. and the way they killed that nikka was on some sucka shyt. Ol I can't beat you with the fair one so we gone do some underhanded villain tactics to take you out ass heroes.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Also, anyone who played Blazblue knows that Hazama is a DOG

dude fukked up everyone's life in like 6 different timelines and hits em all with the :mj: when they ask about it
That nikka was so O.P. and the way they killed that nikka was on some sucka shyt. Ol I can't beat you with the fair one so we gone do some underhanded villain tactics to take you out ass heroes.
:whew:

When you turn honorable men into scumbags, you might be a GOAT villain :wow:
He on that Coke still
Aizen need to be cut loose to troll everyone and win and be like by the way ichigo I'm ur father :russ: :troll:
"Ichigo, tell your mom to stop calling me :youngsabo:"

I don't even put it past him :deadrose:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If we going off straight quotes then none are more impressive than Aizen.

Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.

All living creatures place their faith in someone more powerful than them and they cannot survive unless they blindly follow that person. The recipient of that faith then seeks out someone in an even higher position in order to escape from the pressure. That person then seeks out someone even more powerful that he must put his faith in. In this way all kings are born and in this way all Gods are born. Do not believe in me yet, Hirako Shinji for now I shall slowly teach you who the God is that you will put your faith in. Believing in me comes after that.

I will not take your lives. With the measure of power that you possess you are unlikely even to lose consciousness from those wounds. Stay there, helpless and defeated and observe carefully as this battle reaches its conclusion.

Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it.

The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see, Captain Hirako

That is the theory of the vanquished! Victors must always speak of the way the world should be, not the way it is!

No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods.
But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it.

But if I had to go with the choices Apocalypse gets my vote.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I agree 1000%. The King Mereum was way more harder and bodied muthafukkas without even trying. Withstood the golden hand barrage from Netero
Netero-x-Meruem-1.gif

tumblr_nakvmei2ls1qfbz1so1_500.gif

Netero-x-Meruem-3.gif
and even though he ultimately lost he wasn't crying and whining high pitched female like Freeza.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Freiza is nothing but a jobber

whole squad bytchmade too :mjlol: family tree got laid out by the same crew. that weak bloodline :mjlol:
Very weak. Meruem made Knov go bald and turn into a dopefiend after just looking at him.
images

shyt his quotes were even off the chain.
  • (To women begging the King to spare their lives) "Ha-ha, these humans are definitely foolish creatures. Think as hard as those weak brains of yours can manage. Do you humans ever listen to the cries of mercy coming from the pigs and cows you slaughter?"
  • (To the Royal Guards) "Because of Komugi...I've learned that there are different forms of strength... Even on my way here... I killed a child. That child may have had the talent to surpass me in something... I trampled over that seed. For no reason at all... I trampled over it!
  • "I was born as the King of Ants, the crowning glory of life. All of your kind evolved solely to produceme. I am the culmination of generations of their unhesitating service. You are one of many, and no king. Of course you could never win!! The ecology of the Chimera Ant is focused on the endpoint of all evolution... on me. Humanity, with its messy diversity... its individuals... never had a chance."
  • "Fear and desire hold the power to disrupt one's rhythm. Desire clouds one's vision, while fear stills one's step."[
  • "I am the King who holds the destiny of all other species, that's why I will win this battle."

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Unicron......the greatest villian of all time.

Underrated answer

Maybe the only person to son Megatron with words

Megatron : no one summons megatron :birdman:

Unicron : Then it pleases me to be the first :demonic:

Actually this whole exchange is :wow:... shyt is better than the transformers movies

Unicron : Perhaps I misjudged you...proceed...on your way to oblivion:camby:

Megatron : I accept:damn: I accept your terms:damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Attack on Titan (before the over the top bullshyt in the manga...)

Titans are demonic and disturbing as fukk. Story be damned, they're top tier antagonists and force of nature

giphy.gif

Very weak. Meruem made Knov go bald and turn into a dopefiend after just looking at him.
images

shyt his quotes were even off the chain.
  • (To women begging the King to spare their lives) "Ha-ha, these humans are definitely foolish creatures. Think as hard as those weak brains of yours can manage. Do you humans ever listen to the cries of mercy coming from the pigs and cows you slaughter?"
  • (To the Royal Guards) "Because of Komugi...I've learned that there are different forms of strength... Even on my way here... I killed a child. That child may have had the talent to surpass me in something... I trampled over that seed. For no reason at all... I trampled over it!
  • "I was born as the King of Ants, the crowning glory of life. All of your kind evolved solely to produceme. I am the culmination of generations of their unhesitating service. You are one of many, and no king. Of course you could never win!! The ecology of the Chimera Ant is focused on the endpoint of all evolution... on me. Humanity, with its messy diversity... its individuals... never had a chance."
  • "Fear and desire hold the power to disrupt one's rhythm. Desire clouds one's vision, while fear stills one's step."[
  • "I am the King who holds the destiny of all other species, that's why I will win this battle."
:dead::dead:

I can't believe I forgot about that shyt. This dude had swag at one point - one of the best fighters in the business. He got one look at KANG and had a mid-life crisis. :mjlol:Dude just went missing - fukk the mission :whoa:

Next time he shows up and everyone looked at him like he ain't showered in months

Nobody in DBZ had presence like that

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Attack on Titan (before the over the top bullshyt in the manga...)

Titans are demonic and disturbing as fukk. Story be damned, they're top tier antagonists and force of nature

giphy.gif

:dead::dead:

I can't believe I forgot about that shyt. This dude had swag at one point - one of the best fighters in the business. He got one look at KANG and had a mid-life crisis. :mjlol:Dude just went missing - fukk the mission :whoa:

Next time he shows up and everyone looked at him like he ain't showered in months

Nobody in DBZ had presence like that

The before and after pics are hilarious:mjlol:
b3222d0c30332eb0e5c8080270ba9dac1420655291_full.jpg

latest

Chef

All Star
Daps
Smh too many Anime cats in here who dont deserve the throne....the obvious answer is...this guy. Before someone comes in and incorrectly mentions how he stacks up to his Gen 1 counterpart he is superior as he actually conquered Cybertron(and that was only the beginning) oh let me count the ways, yeeessss

Steals the Golden disk and goes thru time and space to find earth, check
Survives a hostile Alien(Vok) presence attempting to wipe them out for interfering with Experiment: Earth, dupes primal into stopping them for him and has Primal destroyed in the process (not Machiavellian enough for you:usure:? oh it gets better)
Gets upgraded in said annihilation attempt and learns of the Preds sending an agent to apprehend him.
Studies the disk and learns where we(humans) originate and attempts to wipe us out(he botches it this time but it only wets his whistle for genocide) completely and would have succeeded if not for the treacherous Dinobot:stopitslime:.
Ravage gets there and is boss status...until Megatron shows him the video of G1 Megs telling him to bow down and follow the god:smugdraper:
Gambles it all and says fukk the War, Maximals, Predacons and the goddam time space continuum and shoots Optimus prime Dead in the fukkin face:birdman:
Meets an unkillable supertransformer and forces him to bow down by cutting out half of his spark and holding it hostage:whew:
Steals G1 megatrons spark( again saying Fukk everything else but MY AMBITION) and becomes an unbeatable Dragon:salute:.
Uses his unparalleled scheming, planning, and analytical prowess to find the Nemesis(Decepticon warship) and kill the Supertransformer(Trigerhawk) who was so unfukkwittable that even Primal was like fukk!!! i just got this nikka back!! he was my most powerful soldier!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::damn:
Beats the brakes off Optimal Optimus in their final confrontationhttps while styling on him Quoting biblical scriptures....about himself!!! and would have won.....if not for the Treacherous Dinobot......again:francis: and that's only the half of it......
Remember that taste of genocide i mentioned.....

Quality post. Megatron gave that work in Beast Wars and Beast Machines. :whew:

Just don't ever slander the god body, Dinobot ever. :pacspit:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: