WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
told y'all that our bench would be the death of us

when your starters are overmatched, you need to have a better bench to have a chance to compete.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
There's another quarter left so who knows we ain't down too bad.
how-do-we-tell-him-mr-krabs.gif

JSS

Pro
Daps
Lakers just throwin the game away why the fukk is that Big Bird lookin muthafukka AD taking 3s

He singlehandedly just blew the game with his brick 3s that lead directly to points and the momentum shifting

AD is not smart and is a big Big Bird lookin goof that will always let you down

AD & Bron are playing great. Everybody else is :trash:.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers just throwin the game away why the fukk is that Big Bird lookin muthafukka AD taking 3s

He singlehandedly just blew the this game with his brick 3s that lead directly to points and the momentum shifting

You know what's krazy? I swear when AD played for the Pelicans he was a fukking sniper from 3. Then when he came to the Lakers :francis:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
the defensive strategy is really bad for ham. the lakers is actually playing good offensively. i can't understand why they are leaving shooters open. you can live with jokic getting big numbers but leaving the shooters is what's killing them. all them dudes can't create no offense on denver iso wise except murray and jokic.

the lakers went up 12 on them so its clear denver is not clearly above them but the defensive strategy gonna do them in if they don't adjust. i'm not even a fan of the lakers but it's unfortunate how the coach ain't giving them a chance. and he don't use timeouts wisely. letting denver go on crazy runs before deciding to use a timeout. this is kinda wild to see
Ham is the only reason why they are losing. How many open shots is KCP going to have?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Reaves averaged 20, Rui averaged like 16 last year...

While we were hoping for improved play from DLO...might have took for granted how well Reaves/Rui were that series.

Also Bron messed up not coming out super aggressive this Qrt.
Him and AD have played 31 and 33 minutes... They aren't gonna have anything left in the tank for the 4th if he did

You gotta TRY and get the others going offensively. It can't just be Bron and AD and no one else

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

He singlehandedly just blew the game with his brick 3s that lead directly to points and the momentum shifting

Him and Dlo low-key shot them out of this game.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron fukked up not being aggressive in the 3rd.

But as I tried to tell Regular P it was dumb to play him 32 straight mins game 1 IN DENVER. He paced himself and now we're cooked.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been done with AD. I wish we never gave him that extension. he's just a defensive player who gets force fed on offense. in reality he's a lot closer to Rudy on offense than he is to Jokic. All he's good for is o boards and being a lob merchant and occasional mid range shot.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Him and AD have played 31 and 33 minutes... They aren't gonna have anything left in the tank for the 4th if he did

You gotta TRY and get the others going offensively. It can't just be Bron and AD and no one else
Again I don't know who decided to them to go all out in game 1. I don't care about the rest. That altitude is a bytch. Even Denver played 10 guys to start.

So if not going all out then Bron needed to be in attack mode OR sit like usually in the 3rd. Cant have wasted mins and no for real shots up.