WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
game/series

y'all actually thought we had a chance is hilarious.

maybe the last 10 games should have been an indication?
Nah I had us getting swept. I knew those other bums wouldn't show up. Especially that bum ass D'Angelo.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Prince not shooting but instead driving amongst the trees with Jokic, Porter Jr, and Gordon lmao

This team was supposed to have a good collection of "others" and DLO shooting like chit, Reaves not aggressive, Rui playing soft, Prince is the only bench points

Horrific letdown by the others right now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Prince should be forced to put in $500 in a jar every time he takes more than 1 dribble in halfcourt offense. He's a solid role player but I am not sure why he does those stepbacks, tries to drive in against multiple defenders. Take your ass in the corner where you belong pal :mjpls:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All you punk ass laker "fans" that wanted fools gold Dlo instead that beast Djounte Murray need to show ya face. The same idiots that cried about "The young core" smhh imagine that

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
That run Denver had on us in the second quarter killed our momentum...even tho we had the lead at halftime it's kinda like what Wilbon said how it felt like we were down despite leading.

Why everytime we play Denver it's the 3rd or 4th quarter that suddenly handicaps us and our game plan...I just don't get it because against any other team we'll remain locked in during the 3rd, 4th, and crunch time minutes but against the Nuggets we're just...different. SMH.