WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Reaves averaged 20, Rui averaged like 16 last year...

While we were hoping for improved play from DLO...might have took for granted how well Reaves/Rui were that series.

Also Bron messed up not coming out super aggressive this Qrt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You have to be ON all 48 mins vs Nuggets and I am not sure most teams are capable of that outside of Boston. They are the best team for a reason

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Reaves averaged 20, Rui averaged like 16 last year...

While we were hoping for improved play from DLO...might have took for granted how well Reaves/Rui were that series.

Also Bron messed up not coming out super aggressive this Qrt.

This is exactly what I said and why the lakers would get swept.

But everyone was hype off of DLO :mjlol:

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
the defensive strategy is really bad for ham. the lakers is actually playing good offensively. i can't understand why they are leaving shooters open. you can live with jokic getting big numbers but leaving the shooters is what's killing them. all them dudes can't create no offense on denver iso wise except murray and jokic.

the lakers went up 12 on them so its clear denver is not clearly above them but the defensive strategy gonna do them in if they don't adjust. i'm not even a fan of the lakers but it's unfortunate how the coach ain't giving them a chance. and he don't use timeouts wisely. letting denver go on crazy runs before deciding to use a timeout. this is kinda wild to see

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD's goofy ass thinks he's a 3 pt shooter?

wtf does buddy do in the offseason?

and Lebron looks absolutely cooked this quarter. he's just walking.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lakers just throwin the game away why the fukk is that Big Bird lookin goof AD taking 3s?

He singlehandedly just blew the game with his brick 3s that lead directly to points and the momentum shifting

AD is not smart and is a big Big Bird lookin goof that will always let you down

Last edited: