WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All the focus is on Murray and the Nuggets being able to replicate their hot shooting from last year. But if we get dominated on the boards again we have no chance regardless

I think that's a given.

We're a shyt rebounding team because we always only ever have one guy crashing the boards (AD) and he's on the soft side. He wins board battles due to arm length, never good positioning, power and technique.

LeBron has decided he's not going to bang with opposing power forwards (which is why he should be playing the three) and Rui is also soft, usually camping the perimeter.

Our most aggressive rebounder is strangely Austin Reaves. He battles for rebounds. Doesn't always get them, but I see the fight in him.

However, I disagree about us getting dominated on the boards equaling a loss. Lakers just have to not go cold offensively. Denver has nothing for the Lakers defensively, especially after losing Green and Brown. Jokic is terrible against good Centers, and Murray is not a lock down defender. Gordon is good, but he's matching up with LeBron, so at best it's a neutral for them.

Anthony Davis' aggression is key to this series, along with guard play; this is why everyone has been talking about D'Lo-- he was literally the main factor why the Lakers lost last year.

Denver beat the Lakers by an average of 6 points; D'Lo AVERAGED 6 points. If he simply got his normal 17-18 per game, the Lakers sweep Denver.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GLVUpvbacAAWe3Q

Shock the world tonight and punch them in they shyt! LETS GO!

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Oh boy.....watching Dlo take warmup FT's he already looks rattled.......I hope I'm wrong.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Dlo playing well to start.

I don't know if I like Rui on Jokic, he blew past Rui a couple of times for easy baskets.