WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
All the focus is on Murray and the Nuggets being able to replicate their hot shooting from last year. But if we get dominated on the boards again we have no chance regardless

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all ready? Win or Lose let’s try n keep things respectful brehs

:pachaha:who am I kidding. I just hope it’s a competitive series

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
benc6fvmnivc1.jpeg
How the fukk is this guy regressing? :what:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Can't wait till tipoff 😤.

All we have to do is one game (or two if we're lucky) in Denver, a part of me believes we can pull off the upset if we just play our best basketball (particularly in the 4th quarter) for 4 games.

🤞🏾

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why do y'all care about vando playing or not...

we saw last year how unplayable he was. he was a self check. his defense works well on guys like ja morant because they don't kill you on the perimeter. he was benched against the warriors and unplayable against the nuggets because they had steph and jamal murray who are shifty and can create outside.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
why do y'all care about vando playing or not...

we saw last year how unplayable he was. he was a self check. his defense works well on guys like ja morant because they don't kill you on the perimeter. he was benched against the warriors and unplayable against the nuggets because they had steph and jamal murray who are shifty and can create outside.
Not only that but Murray literally was just resting on defense against Vando. Literally didn’t care what he was doing, barely even stared at him on the offensive end