WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I checked the Jokic defender stats the past 2 years and it seems like LeBron had the most success vs. Jokic compared to AD and Rui. Jokic had his most turnovers when LeBron was guarding him. I don't know how sustainable that matchup is.
:ohhh:Whatever it takes to get get the dub

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It’s really very simple

Murray played the series of his life… literally played to the level of an all time great that maybe only Curry had reached

DLO played the worst series of his life, averaging 6 points and was like 13% from 3

And with that all the games were close.. those 2 outliers not in the Lakers favor and the games were still close

Only stands to reason that if you can limit Murray to his normal 24-25 PPG and DLO averages even 15+ Lakers have a very good chance of winning

Not sure why ya’ll keep saying that like it was just a fluke. He played at that level before back in the Bubble when he dropped 2 50 point games and a 45 piece against Donovan Mitchell and the jazz.

That’s just who he is. He’s a playoff raiser. I fully expect him to go off in this series again. The only chance the Lakers have is for LeBron to outplay him this time.

And that will be tough tho because the Nuggets have more resistance for LeBron than the Lakers have for Murray..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I know the Lakers got swept last year but they were in every game and competitive. They lost by a combined 24 points and almost on par on points, rebounds and assists. I think the Nuggets gonna wn this series but I don't think it's far fetched to think the Lakers can upset. AD is key.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
benc6fvmnivc1.jpeg

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why ya’ll keep saying that like it was just a fluke. He played at that level before back in the Bubble when he dropped 2 50 point games and a 45 piece against Donovan Mitchell and the jazz.

That’s just who he is. He’s a playoff raiser. I fully expect him to go off in this series again. The only chance the Lakers have is for LeBron to outplay him this time.

And that will be tough tho because the Nuggets have more resistance for LeBron than the Lakers have for Murray..
Because he’s never once averages 33 PPG on efficiency like he did in the WCF… no one has besides Steph and that wasn’t in a CF

33 on 52/41/95 efficiency is absurd, he normally averages 25.. you can live with a game or 2 of Murray going nuts, but not all the games

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I know this sub really wanted DS back, and I did too…. But he was pretty terrible in the series against the Nuggets

Both him and DLO were getting cooked and couldn’t score. I don’t trust Gabe on the offensive end, but if he can slow down Murray even a little bit he’d produce better than DS was last year

It’d be pretty poetic if Gabe could average 9-10 PPG and give you good defense on Murray after everything that happened this year.. almost would make the signing worth it if they won lol

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Because he’s never once averages 33 PPG on efficiency like he did in the WCF… no one has besides Steph and that wasn’t in a CF

33 on 52/41/95 efficiency is absurd, he normally averages 25.. you can live with a game or 2 of Murray going nuts, but not all the games

31.6/6/6 on 55/53/92 splits in a 7 game series against the jazz in 2020:francis:

Like I said he’s done this before.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I know this sub really wanted DS back, and I did too…. But he was pretty terrible in the series against the Nuggets

Both him and DLO were getting cooked and couldn’t score. I don’t trust Gabe on the offensive end, but if he can slow down Murray even a little bit he’d produce better than DS was last year

It’d be pretty poetic if Gabe could average 9-10 PPG and give you good defense on Murray after everything that happened this year.. almost would make the signing worth it if they won lol
I doubt Jamal will average those numbers this series but trust me it would have nothing to do with anything Gabe Vincent will do.