WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro waited 3 years to make the worst claim ever only for this to happen

Hes hanging on to that stupid ass banner he begged people to vote for him 3 years ago. He’s by far the dumbest poster, he’s so embarrassing that he attempted a rebrand and got dumber lmao.

This guy will discredit entire NBA legends over shooting percentages, but wrote an essay dikkriding some random cacs mid major college career cuz he scored 17ppg on 44% shooting as a 22 year old junior :francis:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You too though, fakkit

I will after you. You dont think we remember you posting unprompted, random PTSD induced bullshyt about Steph in this thread in previous seasons? :sas2:

Might wanna work on all that self hating c00n shyt you be on in TLR too :manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I will after you. You dont think we remember you posting unprompted, random PTSD induced bullshyt about Steph in this thread in previous seasons? :sas2:

:laff:

Inspector Gadget ass nikka has no life

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Yeah the difference is I got older, make a good salary and got a nice apartment with a bad gf. I stopped caring. Bron my guy but you don’t see me disparaging others anymore. I just appreciate all the greatness I get to see. You’re in at least your mid 30s still rolling heavy in Stan Wars like a pathetic loser. Don’t tell others to go to therapy when you need it most big bro.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the difference is I got older, make a good salary and got a nice apartment with a bad gf. I stopped caring. Bron my guy but you don’t see me disparaging others anymore. I just appreciate all the greatness I get to see. You’re in at least your mid 30s still rolling heavy in Stan Wars like a pathetic loser. Don’t tell others to go to therapy when you need it most big bro.

Stop capping, you're a self hating c00n

I know cacs are racist and all the common rhetoric yadda yadda. But one thing I can say is that back in college whenever I went to cac parties I always noticed how friendly they are to literally everyone, including people of color. "Hey buddy wanna beer?" "Hey buddy wanna hit of this blunt?" Complete strangers will act like they've been your best friend of 10 years. Their women do not make themselves strangers and openly approach guys either to be friendly or flirty.

Contrast that to black parties. I dunno what it is with our culture man but our people are unbelievably stuck up. There's no sense of unity, strangers aren't friendly or for eachother and are often rude to eachother. It feels like you're constantly being judged at times. Black men wanna be on their faux-alpha male shyt at all times and are constantly trying to act "hard." What's good with that? :jbhmm:

Speaking as someone who hangs out with far more black people than white.

This you @360Waves? Cacs are so nice to me and black's are so mean!!! :mjpls:

All bullshyt aside, the majority of black American women are fat as shyt and I have no doubt that this is where some of that subtle animosity comes from.

This you @360Waves? 90% of black women are fat as hell? Where you live? :mjpls:

oh look, more black woman hate threads :mjpls:

Striking out with ADOS women huh?

and lol @ "i got older". You was in here crying about Steph like 1-2 years ago.

Stop lying on the internet, loser.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Cacs are nice to you and black men are mean to you, is that right? :mjpls:

oh look, another black woman hate thread :mjpls:

and lol @ "i got older". This was literally 1-2 years ago.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

oh look, more black woman hate threads :mjpls:

“I got older”

Buddy was in college c00ning and tearing down his own people because he got a beer and a hit of a blunt lmao. That’s all it took. :deadrose:

Shucking and jiving for a bud light

As soon as he left, they called him a monkey

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC

oh look, another black woman hate thread :mjpls:

You don’t even see how deep you are in this shyt. So invested in this forum you keeping tabs and pulling up old posts at the drop of a hat. Again, you are a nikka that is at least mid 30s.

You’re also too obtuse to realize that there’s nuance to my posts. Encouraging black people to have more unity and sisters to get in better shape is positive behavior but you’re tryna throw the convo completely off track with c00n accusations to get the spotlight away from your ever apparent loserdom. I don’t lack black friends nor do I lack romantic experience with black women. Again, the IQ is too low to comprehend the nuance.

If we wanna talk about c00ning let’s talk about the fact that you’re a 35 year old “black man” who has built an entire online persona around disparaging and tearing down one of the most successful self-made black men in American history. Oh wait that one different huh :russell:

Like I said brother, go to therapy. :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You don’t even see how deep you are in this shyt. So invested in this forum you keeping tabs and pulling up old posts at the drop of a hat. Again, you are a nikka that is at least mid 30s.

You’re also too obtuse to realize that there’s nuance to my posts. Encouraging black people to have more unity and sisters to get in better shape is positive behavior but you’re tryna throw the convo completely off track with c00n accusations to get the spotlight away from your ever apparent loserdom. I don’t lack black friends nor do I lack romantic experience with black women. Again, the IQ is too low to comprehend the nuance.

If we wanna talk about c00ning let’s talk about the fact that you’re a 35 year old “black man” who has built an entire online persona around disparaging and tearing down one of the most successful self-made black men in American history. Oh wait that one different huh :russell:

Like I said brother, go to therapy. :mjlol:

juelz-talking.gif

There's no nuance in any of your pathetic, self hating c00n posts. You got like 5 black woman hate threads bushed, several black women hate posts with warnings. You claim 90% of black women are fat but you're encouraging unity? nikka please.

And there you go, talkling about Bron like he's the only black man in sports. Aren't KD and Steph black and you been crying about them for years? Calling KD a bytch over and over because he won basketball games vs your man? Isn't he from the hood and self made? Oh wait that's different :russell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
10bandz and cantstop destroying another thread with nothing.

You can't convince me that either of those guys enjoy anything about their own lives. Imagine deciding that this is how you want to spend your day..... after day..... after day.