WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
The real question is since we're pretty much locked into the 9th or 10th spot should we just rest Bron and AD until the play-in starts next week 🤔?

I mean the only thing we're fighting for right now is home court against the Warriors. If we stay in 9th the game will be played at Crypto but, if we fall to 10th then we'll be on the road at Chase Center.

Does it matter at this point?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The real question is since we're pretty much locked into the 9th or 10th spot should we just rest Bron and AD until the play-in starts next week 🤔?

I mean the only thing we're fighting for right now is home court against the Warriors. If we stay in 9th the game will be played at Crypto but, if we fall to 10th then we'll be on the road at Chase Center.

Does it matter at this point?
Nah just sit them for the rest of the season including play in this season is over sit everybody
Ham killed our chances from the get go

Ham needs to fukking go

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
As if AD and Bron didn’t play a part in that. Great players offset bad coaches. Giannis can
OK AND HAM HAD A WAY BIGGER IMPACT THIS SEASON
WE ARENT IN THE STANDING LIKE THIS IF THIS PIECE OF shyt DIDNT SO HIS DOGshyt COCK SUCKING EXPERIMENTAL LINEUPS WITH HIS BOYCRUSH ON TAUREAN AND REDDISH THIS SEASON
WE WOULDNT BE IN THE PLAY IN
WHAT IS IT YALL DONT GET WHY YALL KEEP WHATABOUTISM TRYNA ACT AS IF THIS PIECE OF fukkING shyt ISNT THE REASON WHY THE LAKERS ARE DOWN BAD?!!??
fukk HIM

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Like that bozo @smitty22 with his manager at the truck stop. :pjlol:
Every time you tag me with your dodoness in this thread yall lose :buckPhil: . Yall Lakers fans need to neg train him and get him banned from yall thread. He only a Lakers fan cause of Pelinka being a scUM alumni anyways :brutus: .

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

I still can't believe he did this :francis:

I don't care what anyone says, Darvin Ham is one of the major reasons why the Lakers are in the spot they are right now. His lovefest with Reddish/Prince is the reason the Lakers were losing early on. If you don't agree with that, then you have to agree that his rotations are shyt as well.

The real culprit is Pelinka tho.

Part of me wants to see the lakers make the playoffs but the other part of me wants the Lakers to lose, fire Ham, and rebuild. :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As if AD and Bron didn’t play a part in that. Great players offset bad coaches. Giannis can

Bucks have just 3 more wins than the Lakers without nearly as shytty a coaching performance.

29yo Giannis is a +9.5 on/off this season.
39yo LeBron is a +9.8 on/off this season.

You honestly are the worst casual on these boards. Nothing you post suggests the slightest comprehension of the game.