WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you let a team shoot 63% on 40(!!!) threes? :dead:

Obviously that wasn't the norm and "letting" them- you play the percentages and have a defensive strategy- GS just got hot overall, we have seen the Lakers get hot from 3 and then can't make a shot even on wide open threes, it happens- if someone told you before this game that Draymond, Wiggins, Payton II, Podziemski would combine for 13-18 from 3 you would have thought they were smoking dope...hell we know every Team doesn't even guard Dray at the 3 pt. line.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
10bandz and cantstop destroying another thread with nothing.

You can't convince me that either of those guys enjoy anything about their own lives. Imagine deciding that this is how you want to spend your day..... after day..... after day.

Shut your dumbass up

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You don’t even see how deep you are in this shyt. So invested in this forum you keeping tabs and pulling up old posts at the drop of a hat. Again, you are a nikka that is at least mid 30s.

You’re also too obtuse to realize that there’s nuance to my posts. Encouraging black people to have more unity and sisters to get in better shape is positive behavior but you’re tryna throw the convo completely off track with c00n accusations to get the spotlight away from your ever apparent loserdom. I don’t lack black friends nor do I lack romantic experience with black women. Again, the IQ is too low to comprehend the nuance.

If we wanna talk about c00ning let’s talk about the fact that you’re a 35 year old “black man” who has built an entire online persona around disparaging and tearing down one of the most successful self-made black men in American history. Oh wait that one different huh :russell:

Like I said brother, go to therapy. :mjlol:

10bandz will really say "cac this cac that" when everyone knows he's sccit's biggest fan and bff. Wouldn't breath a word of opposition when sccit started supporting Trump or said that Black people were too ignorant to realize that voting Democrat was bad for them.

And loved to dap up Swagnificent's comments and brag that he fukked with Swag even after he was openly exposed for a constant stream of pedophilia, rape, and some of the most vile anti-Black posts on the site.

At this point he's nothing but a clown who stalks posters he's jealous of. He stopped living his own life years ago and now only can find joy vicariously through other posters.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
10bandz and cantstop destroying another thread with nothing.

You can't convince me that either of those guys enjoy anything about their own lives. Imagine deciding that this is how you want to spend your day..... after day..... after day.
You ruined what little reputation you had for Malachi Flynn. down bad

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That moron will really say "cac this cac that" when everyone knows he's sccit's biggest fan and bff. Wouldn't breath a word of opposition when sccit started supporting Trump or said that Black people were too ignorant to realize that voting Democrat was bad for them.

And loved to dap up Swagnificent's comments and brag that he fukked with Swag even after he was openly exposed for a constant stream of pedophilia, rape, and some of the most vile anti-Black posts on the site.

At this point he's nothing but a clown who stalks posters he's jealous of. He stopped living his own life years ago and now only can find joy vicariously through other posters.

:mjlol: @ you thinking anyone here is jealous of a guy who got curved by his ("virgin") wife for 3 years or some self hating c00n who can't get black women

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You ruined what little reputation you had for Malachi Flynn. down bad

nah that was when he didnt know J's stood for Jordans and then tried to make up for it with a fake militant, dap fishing thread about Cooper:francis: The Malachi shyt just solidifying shyt

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
juelz-talking.gif

There's no nuance in any of your pathetic, self hating c00n posts. You got like 5 black woman hate threads bushed, several black women hate posts with warnings. You claim 90% of black women are fat but you're encouraging unity? nikka please.

And there you go, talkling about Bron like he's the only black man in sports. Aren't KD and Steph black and you been crying about them for years? Calling KD a bytch over and over because he won basketball games vs your man? Isn't he from the hood and self made? Oh wait that's different :russell:
I start the convo by saying you’re a loser while I’ve grown up, become successful, and am no longer invested in Stan Wars or this forum. Your “killer” response is to pull up threads from…*checks notes* 2018 and 2020. Oh man you sure got me. It’s actually comical how much you continue to up the ante on stupid from post to post. :dead:

Since we’re on the subject of keeping tabs I still haven’t forgot you’re the same idiot who said—with a straight face—that Kobe is more efficient than LeBron because LeBron typically has more missed shots per season. :mjlol:

Yall want a good laugh start reading this idiots posts from here. Wish it wasn’t in the rafters so I could quote everything. Multiple dudes explained it to you and all your rock brain IQ could come up with is “lolol Bron Stan.” :laff:

Again, you are a grown ass man who is too stupid to understand the difference between totals and percentages. It never crossed your mind that Bron has more missed shots because you know..he’s healthier and plays more games. :dead:

Had a whole thread flaming your dumb ass.

To be honest with you since that day I’ve never really looked at you with any kind of respect. That level of raw intelligence is a direct indicator that you’re scraping the bottom of the barrel in life. Signed up the same year but you got 10x as many posts 90% of which are obsessive dikkriding. Yet you’ll spin the narrative that somehow I’m the lame. Go ahead though keep telling us about how “amazing” you are. I guess that’s why you have to live vicariously through Bean. :umad:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dikkride cacs and fail terribly with black women and call it nuance, c00n brehs :francis:
Have you ever noticed that when you start losing an argument you replace the posters quote with a gif and repeat the same thing over and over again ad naseum? Like clockwork. You literally lack the brain capacity to do anything else. You never beating those sub-60 iq allegations. Now go make my bacon egg and cheese you worthless fakkit.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever noticed that when you start losing an argument you replace the posters quote with a gif and repeat the same thing over and over again ad naseum? Like clockwork. You literally lack the brain capacity to do anything else. You never beating those sub-60 iq allegations. Now go make my bacon egg and cheese you worthless fakkit.

You dikkride cacs , have PTSD about KD and Steph, and hate black women because you're too lame to bag one. There's nothing else to say :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I start the convo by saying you’re a loser while I’ve grown up, become successful, and am no longer invested in Stan Wars or this forum. Your “killer” response is to pull up threads from…*checks notes* 2018 and 2020. Oh man you sure got me. It’s actually comical how much you continue to up the ante on stupid from post to post. :dead:

And he thinks me landing the girl of my dreams and now being with her nearly 20 years is some sort of L when he works some office job in the valley, trades crypto from his mom's basement, and doesn't even have a wife.

His big "burn" to claim he isn't jealous of my life is to talk about something that happened two decades ago that ended with my wildest dream coming true. :wow:

The 300 posts (no exaggeration) he's written about me in the last 2 years alone tells you everything you need to know about the mental space I take up in his head.

Edit: Notice he doesn't even deny any of it and admits to dikkriding sccit. :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
And he thinks me landing the girl of my dreams and now being with her nearly 20 years is some sort of L when he works some office job in the valley, trades crypto from his mom's basement, and doesn't even have a wife.

His big "burn" to claim he isn't jealous of my life is to talk about something that happened two decades ago that ended with my wildest dream coming true. :wow:

The 300 posts (no exaggeration) he's written about me in the last 2 years alone tells you everything you need to know about the mental space I take up in his head.

:mjlol: be the real @Jcotton1 brehs