WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You dikkride cacs , have PTSD about KD and Steph, and hate black women because you're too lame to bag one. There's nothing else to say :manny:
I don’t have any vested interest in disclosing my identity to this forum but since you’re so confident here’s a cropped pic of me with the alleged black women I hate/can’t get at a hotel.

IMG-3955.jpg

IMG-3954.png

Don’t believe it’s me? PM me Id be happy to give you more proof. Note that I’m very clearly in top shape and it doesn’t take rocket science to know I’m handsome.

Oh no. Your only narrative down the tube just like that. I wasn’t joking when I said you’re a loser and I do life better than you. Keep wasting your 30s dikkriding Bean instead of making anything of your life though. :mjlol: :umad:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Notice he doesn't even deny any of it and admits to dikkriding sccit. :dead:

There's nothing to deny cornball :mjlol:

You say I work an office job when it's been known i own barbershops and I was very active in the Coli Stock Discord and was live trading with fellow brehs here when we all made bank off AMC 3 years ago.

You say I trade crypto like that's supposed to mean something. I dont even trade crypto currently but I made bank off it years ago, I was early on BTC in the mid 10s, and most of my trading now is with futures anyway. But somehow go and spin that into an L :russ:

As far as the valley goes, i dont stay in the valley rn and even if I did who cares? You got priced out of Inglewood like a broke fakkit. Valley is literally filled with thriving black families who got bread, my sister lives out there and my niece is on the same track team as Reggie Bush and Zab Judah's sons. Every track meet is filled with middle/upper middle class black kids and families. Woodland Hills has hella black folks moving there and are about to get the Rams. You stay mentioning the valley like it's some type of L. No LA nikkas who actually moved to the Valley or do business there say this :mjlol:

Any black moving his family from the hood to the valley is a winner, i have a client at my shop who's from Watts, came up off his own business moved to Porter Ranch and his son goes to Sierra Cyn now. Sounds like an L :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have any vested interest in disclosing my identity to this forum but since you’re so confident here’s a cropped pic of me with the alleged black women I hate/can’t get at a hotel.

IMG-3955.jpg

IMG-3954.png

Don’t believe it’s me? PM me Id be happy to give you more proof. Note that I’m very clearly in top shape and it doesn’t take rocket science to know I’m handsome.

Oh no. Your only narrative down the tube just like that. I wasn’t joking when I said you’re a loser and I do life better than you. Keep wasting your 30s dikkriding Bean instead of making anything of your life though. :mjlol: :umad:

:dead: yeah, okay!!!

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, okay!!! :mjcry::mjlol:

Truth hurts little nikka. Now go finish my chopped cheese you menial job having ass, no p*ssy getting fakkit.

:mjlol: @ you thinking i give a fukk if thats your girl or not. YOU'RE the one with the track record on here calling black men mean and hating on black women and calling them all fat. I'll finish your chopped cheese after you finish that beer and blunt from your cac bosses, c00n.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: @ you thinking i give a fukk if thats your girl or not. YOU'RE the one with the track record on here calling black men mean and hating on black women and calling them all fat. I'll finish your chopped cheese after you finish that beer and blunt from your cac bosses, c00n.
She’s not “my girl” she’s one of many brother. You tried to slander my character and I stepped up to the plate with hard evidence. Had your fakkit ass feeling so shocked annd emasculated all you could muster up is a “Yeah ok!!! :mjcry::mjlol:

All this talk of c00ning and hating black women but I guarantee I’m putting down badder black women than 99 pct of this board. How exactly does a self hating c00n pull that off?

Notice how when my character is attacked I back it up with proof but no matter how many times nikkas call you all sorts of 35 year old loser, low iq, unsuccessful, you never explicitly deny it. :dead:

We’re done here.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
She’s not “my girl” she’s one of many brother. You tried to slander my character and I stepped up to the plate with hard evidence. Had your fakkit ass feeling so shocked annd emasculated all you could muster up is a “Yeah ok!!! :mjcry::mjlol:

All this talk of c00ning and hating black women but I guarantee I’m putting down badder black women than 99 pct of this board. How exactly does a self hating c00n pull that off?

Notice how when my character is attacked I back it up with proof but no matter how many times nikkas call you all sorts of 35 year old loser, low iq, unsuccessful, you never explicitly deny it. :dead:

We’re done here.

:mjlol: Look at this fukking cornball. What does this "hard evidence" have to do with YOU spending years on here trashing black women over and over while also saying cacs are nicer than black men?

You're still a lame, you're still a c00n, and you're still a self hating fakkit. Which is why you out here all giddy to show off some random pics and claim you got a whole harem going :mjlol:

And nah, we're not done. As long as Bron is on this team you're dikkriding ass will still be lurking this thread, getting mad at every post i make which is why you popped up in here in the first place.

Ol "I finally got a girlfriend!" ass nikka :laff:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: Look at this fukking cornball. What does this "hard evidence" have to do with YOU spending years on here trashing black women over and over while also saying cacs are nicer than black men?

You're still a lame, you're still a c00n, and you're still a self hating fakkit. Which is why you out here all giddy to show off some random pics and claim you got a whole harem going :mjlol:

And nah, we're not done. As long as Bron is on this team you're dikkriding ass will still be lurking this thread, getting mad at every post i make which is why you popped up in here in the first place.

Ol "I finally got a girlfriend!" ass nikka :laff:
You repeating the same shyt over and over again doesn’t really change the fact that you’re a loser. :russell: A proud one at that, given you never deny it. And I willingly invited you to PM me for more proof. You deliberately avoided it for obvious reasons.

You’re a mid 30s chronically online low life who can’t seem to grasp the fact that the internet =/= reality. And you’re struggling to cope with the fact that the pictures I showed you don’t line up with the perception you have of me…from 2 threads that are literally 4 and 6 fukking years old and don’t even convey the message that your dumbass thinks they do. :mjlol:

We both signed up in 2015 but you have 40k messages to my 4k. And the content of those messages has been exactly the same….since 2015. 9 years and no growth. 9 years and still homoerotically worshipping and hating certain ball players like you never left 9th grade. Yikes.

Here comes another post of you repeating “hates black people c00n this” for the 373773th time. We can talk in circles for days brother but the coli ain’t real life. You choose to spend all your time here because your real life is trash. Those are the facts :manny: