WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess I must've predicted the future a year before I joined the Coli, and limited comments to my followers specifically because of some loser ass Canadian named CantStop, huh?

:mjlol: When will y'all nikkas learn that I don't cap on this platform??? :wow:

This is 100% bullshyt. It wasn’t disabled a while ago. Why else would I bring that up lmao

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is 100% bullshyt. It wasn’t disabled a while ago. Why else would I bring that up lmao

Because you're lying in this thread, hoping that people will latch on to it. It's not working.

My comments on my IG have been like that from day one, because this is my public Instagram for my channel. I get anti-Black trolls on a daily basis.

What the fukk sense does it make for me to keep turning my comments on and off????? What?
You are dead ass lying. I haven't had my comments public access since 2018. :martin:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Because you're lying in this thread, hoping that people will latch on to it. It's not working.

My comments on my IG have been like that from day one, because this is my public Instagram for my channel. I get anti-Black trolls on a daily basis.

What the fukk sense does it make for me to keep turning my comments on and off????? What?
You are dead ass lying. I haven't had my comments public access since 2018. :martin:

Still playing games and lying. Your followers are all males except for women in your family and the fake followers you bought. You out here posting pics on your IG with your tongue out and shyt, trying to look sexy. So you posting these pics but purposely only letting your dude followers comment? Yet at the same time you're claiming that you reguarly date IG models all over LA? Your comments were not limited a month ago when I pointed all this shyt out.

:laff: keep playing those games for your nerd fanbase to eat it up

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wouldn’t be surprised if we lose tonight unless DLo and Reaves carry us

giphy.gif