WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If we’re being honest DLO averaging 13 points per game instead of the 6-7 that he did probably turns that entire series around.

@Torrential doesnt seem to understand that the Lakers were not the better team to begin with. The starting PG was unplayable, they had no answer for Jokic, KCP and Bruce Brown and Gordon and Porter outplayed the role players in important moments. There wasn’t a single reason why the Lakers lost

You can't reason with stupidity.

Blaming LeBron for a MURRAY matchup makes zero sense because Murray is not LeBron's cover. Bron guards Gordon and MPJ. If he's ever on Jamal it's because it's a switch or late in the shotclock or some shyt.

Murray cooked us because he's a star. That's what stars do. They can't be stopped, simply contained. That's why I always used to laugh when nikkas called Bowen the "Kobe stopper" because he ain't EVER "stopped" Kobe, just made things difficult for him.

But again, Bron was injured in that series. He clearly wasn't himself, and yet, ever game came down to the wire except for one. Multiple things went wrong.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious for y'all to say that in response to Birdman who is half Japanese, spends most of his time in Japan, shyts on black women to hype on azn women in TRL, and moved from LA to Anaheim because he's more comfortable being around asians.

fukk outta here :mjlol: Worried about weather nikkas are from LA when none of y'all cross country dikkriding nikkas are from Akron, Ohio.

Damn is this true @Th3Birdman :francis:

The fact this neither of yall are FBA might be why y'all are having this janky debate in the first place.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn is this true @Th3Birdman :francis:

The fact this neither of yall are FBA might be why y'all are having this janky debate in the first place.

I don't know how many times I gotta tell y'all nikkas I have this dude on ignore. I cannot see what he says.

You're going to have to tell me or screenshot what this fruit is saying. :snoop:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how many times I gotta tell y'all nikkas I have this dude on ignore. I cannot see what he says.

You're going to have to tell me or screenshot what this fruit is saying. :snoop:

His comment below:

Hilarious for y'all to say that in response to Birdman who is half Japanese, spends most of his time in Japan, shyts on black women to hype on azn women in TRL, and moved from LA to Anaheim because he's more comfortable being around asians.

fukk outta here :mjlol: Worried about weather nikkas are from LA when none of y'all cross country dikkriding nikkas are from Akron, Ohio.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I see @10bandz is in this thread cheerleading, as per usual with his zesty self, dapping every retarded post

cheer-cheerleader.gif

For those of y'all that don't have him on ignore, ask him what happened when I pm'd him and asked for the fade :sas1:

Still pretending you don’t see me huh :mjlol: I thoroughly hoed you out dork

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Exactly. Half these posters have LITERALLY NO TIE TO LOS ANGELES, but got the nerve to be in here trying to gatekeep who a real Laker fan is :what:

These nikkas are leftover Kobe stans, that HATE the current team, and root against them every chance they get.

@GreatestLaker I actually believe him. I don't think he's a stan of one player. But he's not from LA either, so I constantly gotta deal with these nikkas questioning me, like I ain't go to Bret Harte Prep and Inglewood High School.

Nikka, I didn't have a CHOICE but to root for LAL :mjlol:

I honestly don't even understand what arguments they're putting forth. I'm born and raised in LA-- who was I a fan of before LeBron joined the team? The Clippers?????? What the fukk is the argument here???

:what:

You can't really be from where I'm from and not rep the Lakers bro. It's just not a thing.
Class of 2010 :salute:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
If we’re being honest DLO averaging 13 points per game instead of the 6-7 that he did probably turns that entire series around.

@Torrential doesnt seem to understand that the Lakers were not the better team to begin with. The starting PG was unplayable, they had no answer for Jokic, KCP and Bruce Brown and Gordon and Porter outplayed the role players in important moments. There wasn’t a single reason why the Lakers lost
Your "GOAT" got owned/outplayed by Jamal Murray....Jokic's Robin outplayed our supposed best player. Of course you're going to bring up DLO as a red herring :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Birdman still juelzing :mjlol: Said he played for PAT ROY at Inglewood when he only played JV. And only admitted it cuz he got pressed on it by other posters when I posted Max Preps and he claimed he couldn’t see me.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I thoroughly hoed out and exposed Birdman in this thread. Dude has used his YT comic book success to casually lie about everything else in his life on here, including playing varsity basketball for Pat Roy and being a legitimate pro prospect; as well as being mainstream famous.

Birdman Exposed

Y'all can keep playing those games if y'all want tho. Happy Easter LWO brehs 🐇

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering the convo was about Lebron and how dangerous a healthy Lebron is, yes it’s why I mentioned him. Keep up and stop being so sensitive.

Nothing sensitive at all just questioning if LeBron is healthy why can't we talk about what a healthy Dlo, Reaves, Spencer will provide as well since we know the Lakers need everyone playing at a high level..
Funny you mentioned LeBron only and not the backcourt..
But we know who you are and what you represent..
We will keep up as you have flat at said "the team is trash" and anit winning shyt..
So we will continue to see how you analyze each game with your female tendencies!

Last edited:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You addressed zero of my points btw. Typical :pachaha:
What didn't I address?
You didn't address my points..but it's typical of you guys who only look at games as one or 2 players..y'all so emotional about the Kobe and Shaq run, that y'all try to point out which one person won a game or a series and not look at it overall..
:pachaha:typical!!

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see @10bandz is in this thread cheerleading, as per usual with his zesty self, dapping every retarded post

cheer-cheerleader.gif

For those of y'all that don't have him on ignore, ask him what happened when I pm'd him and asked for the fade :sas1:

I truly believe him and CantStop are one dude with 2 accounts..
The way they dap each other no matter how egregious a comment is truly telling

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Your "GOAT" got owned/outplayed by Jamal Murray....Jokic's Robin outplayed our supposed best player. Of course you're going to bring up DLO as a red herring :mjlol:
It's not a red herring, Basketball is a 5v5 sport lol. I know some of y'all aren't really that intelligent and forget this but that's what basketball is. LeBron was not the reason for the series loss, just like DLO wasn't solely the reason for the Lakers loss. They both were factors in the L, but there were a lot of factors

Denver was just better.

Idk why I'm even quoting you, you're a moron going based off casual narratives lol. Upgrade your bball IQ in order to respond to me lil kid