WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more Reddish. Thank god.

Dude has no one to blame but himself. He’s had so many opportunities just off his HS rep. He’s one player that needs a direct one way flight to Shanghai.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lead will be under 10 by halftime

This team will never have the willpower to turn a 20 pt lead to 40.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
notice how cornballs like you and @Th3Birdman lose y'all minds over daps. It's only one subset that act like this. Never in my life have I got in my feelings over another dudes dap. I don't even look at who daps who :dead:

it's actually the most feminine thing ive ever seen on and offline
"Lose our minds " over daps as if y'all post only has the same individuals dapping it...that's an easy thing to see along with your feminine behavior as it pertains to the Lakers..the most feminine thing we see on/offline is a Canadian with feminine behavior that calls for every person on the team to be traded when the team is down a couple points to start a game..
Only to be a bytch at the end of games " I apologize "..

you are truly a bytch in every sense of the word..
Only a cornball bytch made individual would speak as if they are a Lakers fan the way you do..
Pull your skirt down, we saw your post about " 9vs 10 with GS..we saw your post Sacramento is now in the play in, good luck with that"..
fukk outta here Canadian bytch!!

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lead will be under 10 by halftime

This team will never have the willpower to turn a 20 pt lead to 40.

Bro, seriously-- SHUT THE FUKK UP.

You are a clown that doesn't know anything about Basketball. Goddamn your posts are annoying as fukk. Ida been slapped the fukk out of you in person with all this hoe ass complaining and whining.