WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I truly believe him and CantStop are one dude with 2 accounts..
The way they dap each other no matter how egregious a comment is truly telling

notice how cornballs like you and @Th3Birdman lose y'all minds over daps. It's only one subset that act like this. Never in my life have I got in my feelings over another dudes dap. I don't even look at who daps who :dead:

it's actually the most feminine thing ive ever seen on and offline

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His comment below:

Hilarious for y'all to say that in response to Birdman who is half Japanese, spends most of his time in Japan, shyts on black women to hype on azn women in TRL, and moved from LA to Anaheim because he's more comfortable being around asians.

fukk outta here :mjlol: Worried about weather nikkas are from LA when none of y'all cross country dikkriding nikkas are from Akron, Ohio.

Y'all be easy, I'm going to the gym :russell:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ive never seen someone so obsessed with trying to be an internet personality at his big age that he responds to a forum post on video using podcast equipment.

let that dream go. some of us had hoop dreams, some of us had clout dreams. @Th3Birdman had both and failed at both :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ive never seen someone so obsessed with trying to be an internet personality at his big age that he responds to a forum post on video using podcast equipment.

let that dream go. some of us had hoop dreams, some of us had clout dreams. @Th3Birdman had both and failed at both :mjlol:

Instead of engaging with the fact that I actually proved everything I said, this nikka sits here and says “obsessed with being an internet personality”

:mjlol:

Nikka

I AM ONE 🫵🏾🤡

Not everyone on the coli you talk to is a loser nobody, like 10Bandz, Torrential and yourself.

My equipment is daily use shyt goofy. It’s nothing to make videos, this is what I do for a living.

Instead of hating, ask me for advice next time. Maybe I could teach you how to get this bag on the internet.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

On Easter Sunday at that :mjlol:

So quick to post BS like this, but it took him a full day, maxpreps links with his name nowhere to be found, and getting pressed by other posters to finally admit he lied about playing varsity for Pat Roy and instead played JV :dead:

He cold emailed an azn basketball team and got a generic response back and went on twitter to say to he was "quite literally going pro" :dead:

Claims he fukks IG models all over LA :dead:

Bought followers on IG :dead:

Pretends to have me on ignore so he doesn't have to directly respond to everything I hoe'd him out about in that thread :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This cornball still playing those little internet games like Rhakim, picking and choosing shyt to mislead and misdirect about instead of addressing the entire situation as a whole. During the Luken beef he posted his car registration and it said Anaheim, now he posting his old ass license :dead:

Big time fakkit, but its ok the comic book and anime fans on here will keep you straight :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
some of us had clout dreams. @Th3Birdman had both and failed at both

This is what "failure" looks like :mjgrin:

Screenshot-1139.png

Yeah, that's my MONTHLY revenue

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: "Failed" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Easter Sunday at that :mjlol:

So quick to post BS like this, but it took him a full day, maxpreps links with his name nowhere to be found, and getting pressed by other posters to finally admit he lied about playing varsity for Pat Roy and instead played JV :dead:

He cold emailed an azn basketball team and got a generic response back and went on twitter to say to he was "quite literally going pro" :dead:

Claims he fukks IG models all over LA :dead:

Bought followers on IG :dead:

Pretends to have me on ignore so he doesn't have to directly respond to everything I hoe'd him out about in that thread :dead:

bought IG followers, I called him out for having 10k followers but 10 comments and he decided to limit his comments to make it seem like the low engagement is self imposed :heh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is what "failure" looks like :mjgrin:

Screenshot-1139.png

Yeah, that's my MONTHLY revenue

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: "Failed" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

^^^Still playing those games, still pretending like I didnt post tons of prove showing he bought and lied about his IG followers

🤓 all over The Coli playing games because they know those other 🤓 on this forum wiling to look the other way

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bought IG followers, I called him out for having 10k followers but 10 comments and he decided to limit his comments to make it seem like the low engagement is self imposed :heh:

I guess I must've predicted the future a year before I joined the Coli, and limited comments to my followers specifically because of some loser ass Canadian named CantStop, huh?

:mjlol: When will y'all nikkas learn that I don't cap on this platform??? :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

yeah I caught that shyt too. It's just like I said in the threads I exposed him and Rhakim in, these dudes play LITTLE fukkING GAMES and act like they can fool everybody on here.

He claim he don't see me but he conveniently DM'd me for a "fade" as soon as I posted the maxpreps links. It wasn't even until a month later after I pressed it in TLR he finally admitted it he only played JV. Now he out here limiting comments right after I shed light on his suspect IG.

But he has me on ignore and doesn't see me huh :sas1: Interesting he still calling me 10SoundCloud, when I'm the only guy on here he tries to push this hard line ignore shyt with and thats because I offered him the ban bet over the soundcloud.

fukking lames on here, playing games....

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I guess I must've predicted the future a year before I joined the Coli, and limited comments to my followers specifically because CantStop, huh?

:mjlol: When will y'all nikkas learn that I don't cap on this platform??? :wow:

Oh look, still playing games, as if you can't change this shyt in the settings whenever you want or something :dead:\

Rha and Birdman, thinking they can just explain everything away, and fool everyone here with bullshyt