WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Foa1DThaYAAQd6l.jpg

Vando didn't play, game don't count :unimpressed:
KCP one of the 15 best role players in the NBA didn't play either :beli:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't even try until there is 6 minutes left. Reminds me of the 09 Lakers.

I feel like I'm reading fan fiction when dudes be saying we got a chance against these guys. we try so hard against them and they're sleepwalking every game until the end. like :mindblown:

but then again I have the nuggets as the best team in the league. saying we can't beat them is somehow taken as an insult against the lakers. we're just not good enough.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Even though Jokic outplayed AD this game, that 4th quarter coaching decision by Ham ultimately lost us the game.

Reddish minutes over Dlo who had 17 points, just because you want someone to "stop" Jamal Murray? Bro was going to score anyways, so why take away offense? Especially considering AD was barely doing anything tonight.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ham let them score a.bunch of points before a time out....with less than. 4 minutes of play...how is that real
He gotta go
I need a white asian bytch to say that he followed her in the bathrooms at a Mall and whipped it out

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
KCP one of the 15 best role players in the NBA didn't play either :beli:

That's exactly why I said that. I knew you would say that shyt if we won this game lol

You ain't honest. You'll never give credit where it's due :manny:

We win, you give the other team excuses. We lose, we lost cause "they better than us". Aite breh.

Stay on that side, come April/May :ufdup:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I feel like I'm reading fan fiction when dudes be saying we got a chance against these guys. we try so hard against them and they're sleepwalking every game until the end. like :mindblown:

but then again I have the nuggets as the best team in the league. saying we can't beat them is somehow taken as an insult against the lakers. we're just not good enough.
These guys are clowns breh. I hate motherfukkers who can't put their homerism to the side and at least pretend to be objective. :beli: