WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I just looked at his game log. When he plays over 33:10 minutes, the team is 3-13. :ohmy:
I just looked at your time sheet. When you mop over 33:10 mins per shift foot traffic at Starbucks is down 33% due to unsanitary conditions :ohmy:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I already said I don’t post during night games cause i don’t watch them on weekdays. I don’t know what’s cornier, throwing a parade because we beat the clippers without two starters or getting mad that they don’t see me posting. :what:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I already said I don’t post during night games cause i don’t watch them on weekdays. I don’t know what’s cornier, throwing a parade because we beat the clippers without two starters or getting mad that they don’t see me posting. :what:
No one gives AF if you post CACnadian. Like it's been said already, place is a lot better when you dont tho

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one gives AF if you post CACnadian. Like it's been said already, place is a lot better when you dont tho
No one takes your groupie ass serious. Remember when you refused a ban bet when I said let’s do a vote on who LWO and the Coli would rather have stay. :mjlol:

Ps tell us again how Bronny is a 5 star and future franchise player

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No one takes your groupie ass serious. Remember when you refused a ban bet when I said let’s do a vote on who LWO and the Coli would rather have stay. :mjlol:

Ps tell us again how Bronny is a 5 star and future franchise player
I know you were big mad that the Lakers won last night white boy

Just like you were big mad when the Lakers made the WCF last year, and you picked every team they faced over "your favorite team".

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you were big mad that the Lakers won last night white boy

Just like you were big mad when the Lakers made the WCF last year, and you picked every team they faced over "your favorite team".

remember when you said the Lakers found the formula to beat the Nuggets after they put Rui on Jokic and then he proceeded to average a triple double while sweeping the Lakers and Lebron looking like Westbrick from 3

:mjlol:

truthfully if I was you, I would have never even showed my face after that. the nerve of u calling me a white boy when you pretended to be black only to be exposed as a latino with a conk

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
remember when you said the Lakers found the formula to beat the Nuggets after they put Rui on Jokic and then he proceeded to average a triple double while sweeping the Lakers and Lebron looking like Westbrick from 3

:mjlol:

truthfully if I was you, I would have never even showed my face after that. the nerve of u calling me a white boy when you pretended to be black only to be exposed as a latino with a conk
We already know you were punching the air in between your night shift at Burger King after watching what you did last night

But hey you got to celebrate "your team" losing in the WCF, hopefully you can continue to root against them in the future CAC