WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He whine like a muhfukka sometimes, but I dont question his loyalty. Breh been rooting for the Lakers since the Mikan days.

I almost took this seriously for a second lol

I know we have fans all around the world, but I question a Canadian that has no roots in LA somehow becoming a Laker fan, but question other people in these threads. I mean, it's clear he bandwagoned the team during the Kobe/Pau era, as he's not old enough to have been around for the Kobe Shaq era.

He literally called me an "oldhead" when I brought up AC Green, so we know he's either a very young millenial or Gen Z.
He outright admits he doesn't dislike the Celtics. He's not a real Laker fan to me :unimpressed:

Screenshot-1031.png

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I almost took this seriously for a second lol

I know we have fans all around the world, but I question a Canadian that has no roots in LA somehow becoming a Laker fan, but question other people in these threads. I mean, it's clear he bandwagoned the team during the Kobe/Pau era, as he's not old enough to have been around for the Kobe Shaq era.

He literally called me an "oldhead" when I brought up AC Green, so we know he's either a very young millenial or Gen Z.
He outright admits he doesn't dislike the Celtics. He's not a real Laker fan to me :unimpressed:

Screenshot-1031.png
I know @CantStop from 06 or 07 on SOHH. That's even before Pau was a Laker.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like I said, people like the @Th3Birdman and @jaydawg08 aka mexicandawg look so silly everytime they try this cause a bunch of the OG sohh heads come out and be like nah u wrong :mjlol:

I'm literally infamous for getting ran off sohh for the entire summer after we blew the 3-1 lead against the Suns and nearly 20 years later it still gets brought up
:heh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Is it 06 or is it 07? :jbhmm:

Cause Pau was on his way in the year 2007-08 and got here at the deadline in February '08.

At that time, the Lakers were 31 and 17, well on their way to the playoffs, and only a couple years removed from having won the third championship of a threepeat.

Like I said, I question a Canadian with zero ties to this city, but he somehow gets to question others' loyalty to the team, and y'all nikkas co-sign. Very strange behavior.

Like I said, people like the @Th3Birdman and @jaydawg08 aka mexicandawg

Nikka, you rooted for the Cs. I'm sorry, I just don't believe you breh :russ:

And for the record, can you state your race and WHY you, an EAST COAST Canadian, decided to follow the Lakers. You banwagoned the team, right?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it 06 or is it 07? :jbhmm:

Cause Pau was on his way in the year 2007-08 and got here at the deadline in February '08.

At that time, the Lakers were 31 and 17, well on their way to the playoffs, and only a couple years removed from having won the third championship of a threepeat.

Like I said, I question a Canadian with zero ties to this city, but he somehow gets to question others' loyalty to the team, and y'all nikkas co-sign. Very strange behavior.

Nikka, you rooted for the Cs. I'm sorry, I just don't believe you breh :russ:

And for the record, can you state your race and WHY you, an EAST COAST Canadian, decided to follow the Lakers. You banwagoned the team, right?
Imagine thinking I’m gonna to tell you, a new poster, why I became a fan when I was one of the founders of the movement u dikkride

Nikka posting LWO this and LWO that when I was there when it was created. :mjlol: U a one man army and everyone laughing at you

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Imagine thinking I’m gonna to tell you, a new poster, why I became a fan when I was one of the founders of the mouvement u dikkride

Nikka posting LWO this and LWO that when I was there when it was created. :mjlol: U a one man army and everyone laughing at you
He talks too much and doesn’t have stripes to be talking greezy the way he does . no one with LWO stripes co-signs that goofy fakkit :hhh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Imagine thinking I’m gonna to tell you, a new poster, why I became a fan when I was one of the founders of the mouvement u dikkride

Nikka what? :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Cornball ass nikkas talking about you founded a movement. Nikka, I'm from Los Angeles-- the Lakers are my city's team lmaoooo

Ain't nobody taking you nikkas seriously on this board. This lil clique y'all "founded" gets routinely clowned on this board.

High school ass nikka talking about a movement :dead:

But there's a reason you not answering the question :umad:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, people like the @Th3Birdman and @jaydawg08 aka mexicandawg look so silly everytime they try this cause a bunch of the OG sohh heads come out and be like nah u wrong :mjlol:

I'm literally infamous for getting ran off sohh for the entire summer after we blew the 3-1 lead against the Suns and nearly 20 years later it still gets brought up
:heh:
You a Kobe-stan CAC. Half the people in this thread are Kobe stans