WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
mind you, this entire conversation started because instead of being happy that our team won, these dudes @jaydawg08 and @Th3Birdman were upset that they didn't see my posting at 1 am

I don't even know why you tagged me big dog. I didn't say shyt about you, and specifically stated that I was enjoying the silence.

But why you wasting your time copping pleas-- ain't you supposed to be showing the board where I claimed LWO? :troll:

Or are you going to admit that you were lying and looking for cheap daps from people that won't fact check you?

I'll also settle for your race and why you became a Laker fan, being that you are not from Los Angeles, or even the USA.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
yet we're still here 8 years after his retirement. we were here in the darkest days, y'all werent. y'all just dikkride lebron from team to team. one of us is telling the truth.
Thanks for admitting what you are CAC. Only you and a handful of other posters have this weird obsession with having a wedge between the fan base over some weird slight you invented in your own head

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thanks for admitting what you are CAC. Only you and a handful of other posters have this weird obsession with having a wedge between the fan base over some weird slight you invented in your own head

Keep in mind this bytch ass nikka was already shown that I've been repping the Lakers before The Coli existed, and he was called out for this, and he's been ducking that smoke ever since.

This is why he talks out the sides of his mouth and doesn't address me directly when he sends those shots about not being an actual fan of the team.

Feminine.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
JHS could suck but anyone taking victory laps and claiming the Lakers fukked up the draft is doing it prematurely. He seems like he has a lot of talent, he’s just not ready right now.
Maybe so, but for the :old: needed someone ready to play today like Whitmore and a couple others or move up for Keyonte George who they reportedly wanted.

Brehs would be more patient if he had elite physical traits. JHS was supposed to be ready to play so thats why he gets hate :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If AD led the comeback the energy from these losers would be way different :laff:

Same guys were dead silent in this thread the day Kobe’s statue was revealed. :mjlol: On The Coli being a Laker fan means you have to pretend the franchise started in 2018 and 2020 was our first title

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

mase-ayo-crazy.png

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If AD led the comeback the energy from these losers would be way different :laff:

Same guys were dead silent in this thread the day Kobe’s statue was revealed. :mjlol: On The Coli being a Laker fan means you have to pretend the franchise started in 2018 and 2020 was our first title
This is weird considering that the majority of impartial fans have been saying AD has been amazing this year.. he's been the Lakers best player, and they need him to be

People would be singing his praises saying "he took the spot as the #1 guy finally"

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even an epic comeback against the "little brother" in their last "home game" in the intra-city rivalry couldn't unite this thread. :mjcry:

Y'all too damn old to be squabbling like this.:gucci:
Don't stop though
:pachaha: