WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It isn't about the 5 threes...It's about his ability to take over long stretches of the game...He can't do it like he used to, but he doesn't have to as long as AD plays up to his level.
If that was the case we wouldn’t be in the position we are in. Tim Legler pretty much said the same thing in post game, it’s not sustainable. LeBron needed an unbelievable quarter for us to have a chance. This team has shown u who they are for 75% of the season now

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If that was the case we wouldn’t be in the position we are in. Tim Legler pretty much said the same thing in post game, it’s not sustainable. LeBron needed an unbelievable quarter for us to have a chance. This team has shown u who they are for 75% of the season now
The vast majority of this game were a Darvin Ham disaster class.. playing lineups they've never played before ever.

I have a hard time believing that LeBron/AD are gonna allow 4 guard lineups in a tight playoff series.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Legler was accurate as hell while still giving praise but SVP was in total Bron mode and not hearing none of that shyt :dead:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The vast majority of this game were a Darvin Ham disaster class.. playing lineups they've never played before ever.

I have a hard time believing that LeBron/AD are gonna allow 4 guard lineups in a tight playoff series.
we are potentially on the way to miss the playoffs, if they had lineup pulls, it would have happened by now.

Let’s see how they do next game but this type of game doesn’t really give me any confidence, it was just a great performance by Bron. Would have to see the team play well on both ends consistently

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I just wish somebody could knock off the Nuggets

Sure there are other teams better than the Lakers in the west, but I'd like our chances :ehh: :mjcry:

Now I'll admit thats purely me hoping AD somehow remains healthy and plays clos to what he did last playoffs, LeBron plays better this year (cant use injury this time) Reaves truly is a Manu type where he's a different player in the playoffs. Oh and somehow Darvin Ham is just better in a playoff setting.

A lot of hoping :francis:

But again outside of the Nuggets in the west I'd at least believe we could get it done.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
we are potentially on the way to miss the playoffs, if they had lineup pulls, it would have happened by now.

Let’s see how they do next game but this type of game doesn’t really give me any confidence, it was just a great performance by Bron. Would have to see the team play well on both ends consistently
It's tough when the lineups have been juggled so much this season. Are the NBA.com numbers up to date? The starting lineup tonight, the playoff group, had only played 134 minutes together on the season? That is insane, especially since they've been relatively healthy all year.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I'm happy about the win cause F the Clippers but this game also exposed a lot of flaws.

Lebron almost cost us the game and I had flashbacks. Bro always take a early three in a close game where we are up.
He needs to chill with that.

Darvin Ham needs to coach better rotations and knowing when to call timeout.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This team sucks so much. Never trust a LeBron ad led team brehs

Stay yapping, my friends :umad:

most-interesting-man-goldsmith-1504044751.jpg