WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
https://x.com/thedunkcentral/status/1754515343035220297?s=46

I dont know how any Laker fan can support this dude when he blatantly disrespects the franchise, team and his own teammates on a weekly basis. :what:

He did the same shyt 2 years ago with insinuating he might go back to Cleveland. Last year he was publicly pleading for Kyrie. Y’all don’t feel no ways? This is a question for LAKER FANS not the fatherless dudes who follow him from team to team.

He's one of my favorite players but to be honest I don't care if he stays or goes. I wish he would stop with this passive agressive bullshyt though. Lakers will be fine either way.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So let’s review your delusional levels of denial .

1) David Pingalore who has a track record of calling big NBA news says that Lebron is being shopped for a trade

2) Windy says Lebron is being passive aggressive about being traded to get some moves made

3) ⌛

4) he refuses to address the tweet or any other passive aggressive actions to the media

You’re either delusional or just a typical Bron stan excusing his franchise damaging behavior no matter where he goes
Lol well they've already came out and said he's not requesting a trade and won't be traded.

I know reading is hard for fast food workers but you gotta try

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So how much are the Lakers going to pay Dlo this offseason.....4 yr120m (30m)......Lol

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how much are the Lakers going to pay Dlo this offseason.....4 yr120m (30m)......Lol
And he only 27 I think

We watching the beginning of D’lo prime

He never gonna be a great defender but he can run a offense and he don’t have that diva gene

He happy being 3rd or 4th

When bron leaves or hang it up

Get … and don’t neg me

Ben Simmons

He don’t shoot but he will rebound pass and defend he can replace Bron

Ducks tomato’s ….