WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Bron needs more help? :mjlol:

For those who’ve been watching most of the games this season, what’s wrong with them? They have almost the same team as last season. They looked fine on Saturday.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
You’ve been going hard at LeBron :picard: . Why all the animosity? Aren’t you a Clippers fan
I'm just asking questions my friend. LeBron is a tremendous basketball player. I think it's fair to question whether at nearly 40 whether the juice is worth the squeeze. :dame: Additionally, I think it's unreasonable to ask Lakere fans who were fans before LeBron and will be after LeBrom to sublimate their team identity in order to kowtow to LeBron.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the only thing worse than getting dejounte is getting that ultra mid pack from the Nets of Dinwiddie, DFS and Royce O'Neale. :snoop:

I swear to god this is probably the only deadline where I want to read "Lakers have decided to stand pat".

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing worse than getting dejounte is getting that ultra mid pack from the Nets of Dinwiddie, DFS and Royce O'Neale. :snoop:

I swear to god this is probably the only deadline where I want to read "Lakers have decided to stand pat".
The only one I would try to get is Andre Drummond a big body center

Just keep the team as is

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Windy is the most connected reporter in the league. He doesn’t say shyt just to say it. When he insinuates something, it’s because he was fed information. He did the same with the Gobert and Mitchell trade, he phrased it in a way that indicated it was something going on.
I guess Taurean Prince also wants to get traded to the Knicks cause he had on a Knicks towel also at the end of the game

Every Lakers player was given a towel.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess Taurean Prince also wants to get traded to the Knicks cause he had on a Knicks towel also at the end of the game

Taurean would have a legitimate reason if he did. Sadly, the Knicks are probably more interested in Taurean than they are in Bron. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Did Prince wear Knicks colored shoes pregame? :sas1:

Like we said Windy has direct knowledge that Bron is being passive aggressive

lebron-james-blue-orange-shoes.png

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
LeBron loves to play at MSG. He makes a big post about it going back to his Cleveland days

Writes stuff on his shoes and things. If that was the case he'd have been a Knick 10 years ago
So let’s review your delusional levels of denial .

1) David Pingalore who has a track record of calling big NBA news says that Lebron is being shopped for a trade

2) Windy says Lebron is being passive aggressive about being traded to get some moves made

3) ⌛

4) he refuses to address the tweet or any other passive aggressive actions to the media

You’re either delusional or just a typical Bron stan excusing his franchise damaging behavior no matter where he goes

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I'm just asking questions my friend. LeBron is a tremendous basketball player. I think it's fair to question whether at nearly 40 whether the juice is worth the squeeze. :dame: Additionally, I think it's unreasonable to ask Lakere fans who were fans before LeBron and will be after LeBrom to sublimate their team identity in order to kowtow to LeBron.
shyt what team identity? It’s to late for that.