WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

McMenamin] “Lakers vice president of basketball operations and general manager Rob Pelinka was "stuck on calls" all day, a team source told ESPN, discussing potential deals.”​

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah ima tune in for the Mamba Uni game :mjcry:
Win or lose
But please Hamas if we lose don’t we lose because of your fukking incompetence you terrorist sack of fukkING shyt :sadcam:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

We're about to see historic passive aggresive tweets in the coming days

I don't think that AD nor LeBron would want to see wholesale changes to the roster. They've stated over and over again and they feel they have the pieces, guys just gotta do their jobs

I think everyone who has been watching this team all year, and contributed to this thread is aware of this teams roster flaws

We have the most unathletic backcourt in the NBA who get killed at POA in Reaves/DLO, and get killed on the perimeter from 3 while not making enough 3's

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Tyus isn't gonna fix the defensive end of the floor, but he's GREAT at handling the ball with no turnovers and can be another ball handler to help Reaves/DLO

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't think that AD nor LeBron would want to see wholesale changes to the roster. They've stated over and over again and they feel they have the pieces, guys just gotta do their jobs

I think everyone who has been watching this team all year, and contributed to this thread is aware of this teams roster flaws

We have the most unathletic backcourt in the NBA who get killed at POA in Reaves/DLO, and get killed on the perimeter from 3 while not making enough 3's
Yeah D Lo has zero athleticism

I feel bad that I was shytting on him. He's just not a fast twitch athlete not his fault

Thats why I didn't mind the Dejounte Murray rumors. He has athleticism.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Tyus isn't gonna fix the defensive end of the floor, but he's GREAT at handling the ball with no turnovers and can be another ball handler to help Reaves/DLO

He's is a textbook old school PG

Too bad he's small and like you said he won't really defend but he will get the Lakers in their sets

He's like a younger Mike Conley Jr

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I love me some T. Jones...Career 44/36 shooter with a 5/1 a/t ratio...5 to 1

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Do you have a source to the actual USA TODAY article? There's nothing that says that on the USA TODAY website. The only thing present is a link to HoopsHype, which states the following:

"Tyus Jones has drawn trade interest from the Magic, Spurs, Nets, Lakers and Timberwolves, league sources told HoopsHype. The Wizards value Jones as a potential piece going forward and are open to re-signing him in free agency this summer. As recently reported by HoopsHype, Washington would covet a future first-round pick to consider parting with Jones."

2legit

Superstar
Daps
One of Brons media dikk eaters Richard Jefferson got into it with Windy on ESPN :mjlol:

Did Windy have a falling out with the LeBron camp? I don't think he has sources into LeBron like that anymore. Maybe his source is gone and Klutch doesn't like Windy.