WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:dead:

but let thecoli tell you, we aren't real fans and this is only a narrative on this board

You posted tweets from two anti-LeBron, pro-Kobe accounts you stupid fukk, what the hell you expect those tweets to say? You might as well post a song from 10bandz’s Soundcloud lol

I noticed you didn’t even read the replies to those tweets cause both them nikkas getting shyt on and ratiod by REAL Laker fans, something you wouldn’t know about being a Canadian you bandwagon bytch

Your anti-Bron shyt doesn’t work in neutral settings

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
You posted tweets from two anti-LeBron, pro-Kobe accounts you stupid fukk, what the hell you expect those tweets to say? You might as well post a song from 10bandz’s Soundcloud lol

I noticed you didn’t even read the replies to those tweets cause both them nikkas getting shyt on and ratiod by REAL Laker fans, something you wouldn’t know about being a Canadian you bandwagon bytch

Your anti-Bron shyt doesn’t work in neutral settings

:ufdup:
you conveniently missed this tweet :sas1:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
https://x.com/thedunkcentral/status/1754515343035220297?s=46

I dont know how any Laker fan can support this dude when he blatantly disrespects the franchise, team and his own teammates on a weekly basis. :what:

He did the same shyt 2 years ago with insinuating he might go back to Cleveland. Last year he was publicly pleading for Kyrie. Y’all don’t feel no ways? This is a question for LAKER FANS not the fatherless dudes who follow him from team to team.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I dont know how any Laker fan can support this dude when he blatantly disrespects the franchise, team and his own teammates on a weekly basis. :what:

He did the same shyt 2 years ago with insinuating he might go back to Cleveland. Last year he was publicly pleading for Kyrie. Y’all don’t feel no ways? This is a question for LAKER FANS not the fatherless dudes who follow him from team to team.

this nikka really put on a knicks towel :mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

I don't care. I hate the ownership and front office more than anything. And I watched the clip. Windy didn't state it as a fact. He was speculating.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care. I hate the ownership and front office more than anything. And I watched the clip. Windy didn't state it as a fact. He was speculating.
Windy is the most connected reporter in the league. He doesn’t say shyt just to say it. When he insinuates something, it’s because he was fed information. He did the same with the Gobert and Mitchell trade, he phrased it in a way that indicated it was something going on.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Windy is the most connected reporter in the league. He doesn’t say shyt just to say it. When he insinuates something, it’s because he was fed information. He did the same with the Gobert and Mitchell trade, he phrased it in a way that indicated it was something going on.
Maybe you can get Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball back

They'll lead you back to glory

:mjlol: