WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He can play switch defense and stick with perimeter guys but overall low IQ and would get bodied by bigger post guys like Jokic.

I think the Lakers figure that they will just play Rui on Jokic again.

Gabe Vincent should be able to guard Murray better than Dlo or Schroder were able to do.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got 2.5 more minutes per game than last season. :mjlol:

There is no untapped potential with Vincent. He's an undrafted journeyman that Miami squeezed every ounce of ability from.

Seth has produced everywhere he's gotten minutes and he's used to playing off stars: Luka, Embiid, KD and Kyrie. Been a 12-15 point scorer on incredible efficiency for five-plus years.

There's really no way to say Vincent is on a better contract than Seth. Dallas would hang up if the Lakers offered a swap.

I hope Vincent works out but there isn't anything to suggest he will play anywhere near as well as Curry.

The bolded is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on this site. It’s ridiculous because this is the third time they’ve had Seth therefore we can conclude they don’t value him as much as you think. Also this hypothetical isn’t even sensible considering the Mavs couldn’t even afford him because they don’t have the space to even get a call with him let alone sign him. :heh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Get Reave and Mo then this will be a great off-season. Next year, play AD at the 4, repeat the 2020 strategy only w/ a legit 3rd option(Reaves)