WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Best thing I can say about the Hayes signing is that I didn't think Rui would work out either.

He's actually in a very similar place - an underperforming pick who has the ability but won't put it together and seems to struggle with awareness. If he just works hard on his shortcomings and improves his bball IQ he could be a great pickup. But there's no evidence yet that he can do that. Otherwise, he's just there to eat up regular season minutes to save AD for the playoffs.

Lakers still need to sign a vet big like they did with Gasol or Dwight.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Every free agency I here the same thing from Laker fans.
Considering the restraints the Lakers had.. able to get solid pieces of value like Prince and Hayes.. while able to retain Rui, Reaves, and DLO are huge W's

Gabe does what DS can do, but cheaper and can do more offensivelyl while being only slightly more expensive in the end. There arent too many teams that have put together a more solid FA period.. maybe the Suns, that's about it

Lakers can still bring back Bamba and Beasley on team friendly deals

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Before anyone says it.... NO ON DAME

That nikka should have been a Laker instead of Russ years ago but he's an idiot.