WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:lupe: Lakers fans what does this mean?

We know what the deal is. Trades and firings are expected.

The problem with firing Ham now is Doc Rivers is already gone. That was the guy to get. Now, I don't know who they would get. Terry Stotts? I like Kenny Atkinson but not for this team. Becky Hammon?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
All I'm gonna say is none of the players were sending subs at Vogel. Everybody was mad at Westbrook, which was their own fault for wanting him. But nobody ever took shots at Vogel besides the front office (the same bozos who are quiet now). The players know Ham is incompetent and the frustration has been there all season besides the IST.

I think there's gonna be lasting damage to the franchise if they don't fire Ham and LeBron walks after the season. You can say whatever you want about LeBron but he's lived up to his end of the bargain on the court. You think other players aren't gonna take note of how it's ending for him in his twilight years while he's still producing at an elite level?

Kobe had to pull strings just to get him to LA. He was the one telling Jeanie what to do. Kobe's gone now. Who the fukk is gonna fix this shytshow now? Everything's gone to hell with this franchise since he passed...

Mars

Superstar
Daps
So let me get this straight.....Lebron's been nursing a less than 100% ankle.....Ham knew the Lakers had a 2nd game of B2B vs Atlanta...So he decides to insert Lebron back into the Houston game in the 4th qt down by 24 pts?...and plays Lebron 10 minutes in the 4th out of a blowout game on the road?..... What a fukking idiot.

And this is why you get D.Murray...He can consistently drop 18-25 pts while playing very good defense.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah kind of what I expected the ft's are telling. Bron hate that DLo can't keep anyone in fron t of him...he's not rotating in the regular season on a regular bases. So...yeah Bron been selling a bit. These were winnable games.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight.....Lebron's been nursing a less than 100% ankle.....Ham knew the Lakers had a 2nd game of B2B vs Atlanta...So he decides to insert Lebron back into the Houston game in the 4th qt down by 24 pts?...and plays Lebron 10 minutes in the 4th out of a blowout game on the road?..... What a fukking idiot.

And this is why you get D.Murray...He can consistently drop 18-25 pts while playing very good defense.
You think it was Ham’s decision to insert Lebron back into the game? :mjlol: Y’all love scapegoating for your King…

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
39 year old man acting like a teenage girl after a fight with her BF

:scusthov:

Like i said before, midnight is a blessing because it means it’s closer to the day he leaves my franchise whether that’s by retirement or god willing free agency this year

Mars

Superstar
Daps
You think it was Ham’s decision to insert Lebron back into the game? :mjlol: Y’all love scapegoating for your King…

Yes...There have been a couple of games this season where LA had big leads/deficits heading into the 4th and Ham sat Lebron......The game against Houston should have been no different.....Down 24 with an injured AD and a game the next night, Ham should've accepted defeat.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We suck badly but, I'm not concerned at all.

We've been like this the past few seasons in which we go through a period of downs (losses) before picking it up a little after the all-star weekend.

I think because we started the season off so well compared to the past 2 seasons that when we started going on losing streaks and or losing badly in games it kinda shocked us but if you've been paying attention to the last 2-3 seasons this is pretty usual for us being a sub .500 or below team at this point of the year.

This situation of dread and losing at a certain point in the season has been a consistent thing for us the past few years. We'll very likely be in a play-in situation once again by season's end, will we make it deep into the postseason well that's a question to revisit at another time.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
39 year old man acting like a teenage girl after a fight with her BF

:scusthov:

Like i said before, midnight is a blessing because it means it’s closer to the day he leaves my franchise whether that’s by retirement or god willing free agency this year
Be the #1 free throw shooting team in the league and be dead last in drives to the basket :mjlol:

Bu bu bu Curry shoot 60 3s that’s why he don’t get no calls :pachaha:

You LWO nikkas are wild clowns :umad:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be the #1 free throw shooting team in the league and be dead last in drives to the basket :mjlol:

Bu bu bu Curry shoot 60 3s that’s why he don’t get no calls :pachaha:

You LWO nikkas are wild clowns :umad:
What that gotta do with Lebron sabotaging my franchise? You’re so lucky to have an exemplary franchise player in Steph.