WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t see how y’all can watch DM cook us for like seven straight buckets and think he’s not an upgrade over D’Lo

Hell, the Lakers don’t want to give up Reaves for him for some reason.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
@Th3Birdman Don't sound like you huh? Stay in school kids :unimpressed:

Last two seasons before LAL he's shooting 35%, actually.

Imagine this couch potato ass nikka saying anyone don’t watch ball.

I’m sleep :dead:

You ain’t seriously watch a game since 2016 :mjlol:

nikka pay attention to your own screen shot you box score watching assclown: Gabe’s first two years he started a combined 7 games, only getting 9 minutes a game his first year and 13 his second.

THAT’S why I’m using his last two years, when he started getting rotation minutes you fukking goofy

:martin:

That’s not cherry picking.

You two are using two years where he got no burn and including this year where he’s played a total of five games to get those shooting numbers

THAT’S what cherry picking looks like.

I’m giving him a fair assessment based on rotation minutes.

I’m arguing with speds in here :deadrose:

Oh look, the ese has thrown his hat in the ring.

33 to 35 is NOT negligible, but I wouldn't expect a nikka still in Adult School to understand percentages.

League average for 3P% is 35%, which has risen from around 33%.

I understand you're a little slow, but that correlates with the increase in 3point shooting. The Lakers are a below average shooting team and Gabe shoots league average.

That's a GOOD thing :umad:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Th3Birdman Don't sound like you huh? Stay in school kids :unimpressed:

You fukking retard that's not CAPING. I wouldn't expect a mexican to understand Black slang, but you been here 12 years bytch, least you could do is learn what the words we use mean.

I was explaining 35% shooting is not a bad thing. That could have been anyone.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh @Trojan 24 :umad:

Stop coming for me lil bro.

If you really upset, set up the fade when I return back to the United States. After you get your ass beat, I'll make sure to specifically cripple your hands so you cant post no more, and do the board a favor

:pacspit:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Oh @Trojan 24 :umad:

Stop coming for me lil bro.

If you really upset, set up the fade when I return back to the United States. After you get your ass beat, I'll make sure to specifically cripple your hands so you cant post no more, and do the board a favor

:pacspit:

I'm in Anaheim all the time breh, I'll keep an eye out for you next time :mjlol:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I’m just trying to figure out what the point of your post was then.

Ain’t no body on this side of the Coli thinking the lakers aren’t a 500 team. Just seem like sour grapes because y’all keep losing to us

:yeshrug:
Im from the Bay ill always enjoy watching the Lakers lose, 1 month from now, 1 year from now and 10 years from now :manny: