WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My whole argument about not getting Dejounte isn’t because I think DLo is better, it’s because I don’t think the rest of the team including the big 2 is good enough. It’s such a pointless trade.

One of the objectives of the game (and probably one people would argue is the most important) is putting the ball in the basket.

Dejounte does that as well as playing good on ball defense, two things D’Lo does not do consistently.

But I know you trolling on the Ham point; it’s inarguable that he’s the biggest problem on the team at this point in time.

His lineups don’t make any sense and he’s defiant about adjusting them. The Lakers have shown with the right personell in at the right time, they will play well.

Allowing AD to sit this game out, starting Hayes over Wood, starting Prince over Vando and having Reaves as a primary ball handler are ALL on him.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if the lockerroom doesn’t even respect the coach what’s the point of even doing anything at the deadline :francis:
Man fukk outta here, it ain’t no coach goin be respectable on a Lebron team. There’s only been one respectable coach he’s ever played for that didn’t ended up getting fired and he still coaching the team that Lebron left but Lebron tried him too but couldn’t the gm had his back

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man fukk outta here, it ain’t no coach goin be respectable on a Lebron team. There’s only been one respectable coach he’s ever played for that didn’t ended up getting fired and he still coaching the team that Lebron left but Lebron tried him too but couldn’t the gm had his back

That is a myth.

He never lobbied for Spoelstra to be fired.

Why you nikkas run with these narratives, I’ll never understand

:hhh:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Warriors run ended by us last yr 😄🤭 burried yall
If we didnt lose to yall we would have lost to the Nuggets next round. We probably wouldnt have gotten swept though:russ:

You realize you lost to that mid team, right?

What’s your record lil bro
The difference is that I know my Warriors aint winning shyt. I wasnt even coming in here to troll yall lmao. If you look up my post history this season you would know I been betting against the Warriors.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The difference is that I know my Warriors aint winning shyt. I wasnt even coming in here to troll yall lmao. If you look up my post history this season you would know I been betting against the Warriors.

I’m just trying to figure out what the point of your post was then.

Ain’t no body on this side of the Coli thinking the lakers aren’t a 500 team. Just seem like sour grapes because y’all keep losing to us

:yeshrug:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Thought about watching some of the game while I'm on break at work........ Just reading the comments and nah I'm good