WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lol yeah ain't no way DS was worth that. Good for him tho, he got a nice bag

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Lakers lose AR/Dlo for nothing...The offseason was a failure imo.

And I don't understand people wanting a 40 yr old Lebron to play PG...That's just too much wear/tear on his body.

they're not losing AR. Pelinka put the word out that if u try to put an offer out to AR, we'll wait 3 days and tie up your cap space. it's guaranteed he'll be here. sucks for AR because he losing out damn near 50M with the Lakers putting that threat out. DLo on the other hand, I can see him being gone with Gabe signing here.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If the Lakers lose AR/Dlo for nothing...The offseason was a failure imo.

And I don't understand people wanting a 40 yr old Lebron to play PG...That's just too much wear/tear on his body.
The team really needs as much depth as possible to give Lebron a chance to rest more during the season and keep his minutes around 30 a game. Sadly I feel the same about AD at this point. Keep him on the Giannis plan of only 32 minutes a game. Not starting the season out in such a hole will be helpful as well. The big key will be the emergence of a consistent third and forth option which could be between Russell, Reaves and Riu. Make it so AD and Lebron don't have to go so hard so late in the season and they can enter the playoffs with fresher legs.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He woulda made it easier to sign DLo too, even give him a little extra.

Seth Curry can't defend or play make.

There's a theme here with the signings. Find guys who can't get played of the floor. Seth would be Beasley status and y'all want him here. Taurean and Gabe fit that mold of guys who are two players and can hit an open shot. Y'all literally watched the Nuggets series and want Seth Curry :gucci:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Seth Curry can't defend or play make.

There's a theme here with the signings. Find guys who can't get played of the floor. Seth would be Beasley status and y'all want him here. Taurean and Gabe fit that mold of guys who are two players and can hit an open shot. Y'all literally watched the Nuggets series and want Seth Curry :gucci:
Seth is a 44% career three point shooter; 47% in the playoffs. He has NEVER shot below 40% from three in his life. Don't compare him to that bum Beasley. :mjtf:

Seth averages 2.1 assists per game in his career; Vincent is 2.3. :gucci: