WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Ham has plenty of wings now but he better not screw over Jarred Vanderbilt I'm really high on him as well.

I think he's one of the best defenders in the league.

If he develops his shot to league average he's worth at least 20 million.
Even without the shooting if he could just work on his hands and catching passes he could be serviceable.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
They got a glut of wings and STILL no shooting:why:

Where the big at?

Prince
Reddish
Vando
Rui

I like Prince and Rui is obviously gonna be the guy. So where are the mins gonna be for Reddish? Ham loves Vando too so he’ll def be ahead in the depth chart.

So Cam will probably be over here riding the bench as per usual. They should have clearly had a shooter in his spot.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You can't have DLO walk for nothing... Why do people keep wanting this? Bring him back on a short deal where you can trade him at the deadline if need be
Yeah, at this point, they should bring him back but there is a price limit. Other teams aren't clamoring for him so don't bid against yourselves. 2/$30 million is fair.

Daps
Yeah, at this point, they should bring him back but there is a price limit. Other teams aren't clamoring for him so don't bid against yourselves. 2/$30 million is fair.
Sign him to an amount that’s enough to trade for GTJ. Raptors need a PG.