WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Not a Gabe Vincent fan at all. Undersized flopping mediocre overall type player. Without the Heat wings behind him and their switching defense he’d get ate up by a Jamal Murray and Steph Curry. And offensively he can barely create his own shot

Really thought Rob would have learned by now about going after the Heat’s undrafted scraps.

Much rather them have just thrown that money at Dennis who is a much better player and deserved it after the year he just had with LA. smh
Heat fans talking about how trash he is.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Seth Curry would have been a better signing than Vincent. He can actually consistently shoot.
As a backup guard, much rather have Vincent than Curry. Vincent will do other things that Curry won't. If they were brining Dennis back, then I agree. But Vincent will most likely be the main backup pg

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
As a backup guard, much rather have Vincent than Curry. Vincent will do other things that Curry won't. If they were brining Dennis back, then I agree. But Vincent will most likely be the main backup pg
We'll agree to disagree and revisit this in the winter. Three years is crazy for him and it's also gonna limit the PT of the guys they've been drafting. I hope I'm wrong and you're right.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We'll agree to disagree and revisit this in the winter. Three years is crazy for him and it's also gonna limit the PT of the guys they've been drafting. I hope I'm wrong and you're right.
I dont see him finishing his 3 years here anyways, next Summer will be even more fun for Lakers with LeBron decision coming

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Great value for Rui. Reaves is next

The only issues I have with this roster going forward is what happens with DLO and we need another big on this roster in a bad way.

Not fukn Bamba. Reddish will probably come here on a min for another young wing depth

Edit: looks like they read my mind lol

Remember when people on this forum wanted to trade fukn DRAFT PICKS FOR REDDISH?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

A little higher than I'd hoped but not too bad. If his postseason three ball translates to the regular season, that's a very fair deal.

Probably gotta wait til someone offers Reaves a contract for them to match because LA can only give him something like 4/$50 on their own and he's clearly worth more than that.