WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
okay so the front office should start doing its job then? :heh:

Dont make me ask @CantStop to post the list of talent we have let go in the last 5 seasons
681-d461c62d74a548fe0847fb3afbaf07fe.jpg
Uhhh that's the entire point of these conversations is trading DLO (who isn't a huge positive asset) for something.. Nikkas in here acting like we gonna find a perfect player for him and 2nd rounders lol

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
If they targeting superstars then Donovan Mitchell has to be the guy this summer. I’d never throw the farm at trae young.

Mitchell is good enough to be a number 2 on a championship team.

Other than that the market is dry as hell.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Another positive to acquiring Murray is that he has a manageable/Tradeable contract...4 yrs for 100m (25m per)...plus a 5th year option for 31m.....So if he doesn't perform up to expectations, it won't be hard to move him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No other team wants Murray. Dlo only reliable shooter.

Only reason lakers are going for him is cuz klutch got a chokehold on our dumbass front office. Look at OG Laker Riley once he saw the bullshyt bron and Klutch were on he sent them packing
No one wants D'lo either. But here we go blaming anyone but the front office for the dumbass decisions this franchise makes. Yall some clowns for real for real.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
If they targeting superstars then Donovan Mitchell has to be the guy this summer. I’d never throw the farm at trae young.

Mitchell is good enough to be a number 2 on a championship team.

Other than that the market is dry as hell.
Just shows you how Pelinka and company don't know shyt about basketball. His name has been linked to Trae young for awhile now. Traae plays losing basketball. He'll never be one of the best players on a true championship contender.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Again WHY ISNT HE STARTING VANDO
WHO THE fukk IS GOING TO GUARD CURRY?

fukking TRASH ASS HEAD COACH TERRORIST SACK OF shyt
I HATE THIS nikka fukk YOU HAMAS STOP MISUSING nikkaS YOU fukkING BOILED ON YO FOREHEAD fukk

Mars

Superstar
Daps
How is it a positive when nobody wants to trade for him now?

Who said no one wants to trade for him?....The Lakers are obviously trying to trade for him along with a couple of other teams.....The Lakers are offering Dlo plus picks.