WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Underperforming as a Buck vs underperforming as a Laker is different. He could have a bad shooting week in Milwaukee and it goes unnoticed while with the Lakers if he has a bad shooting quarter, he's cooked. I imagine it plays into your psyche knowing that every shot literally determines whether you're getting hate or not. He's performed well at every stop except the one with the largest fanbase.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Underperforming as a Buck vs underperforming as a Laker is different. He could have a bad shooting week in Milwaukee and it goes unnoticed while with the Lakers if he has a bad shooting quarter, he's cooked. I imagine it plays into your psyche knowing that every shot literally determines whether you're getting hate or not. He's performed well at every stop except the one with the largest fanbase.
not receiving death threats after a bad game probably helps

Also some players are better movement shooters than catch and shoot shooters, Lakers never run those type of plays for the movement shooters.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
not receiving death threats after a bad game probably helps

Also some players are better movement shooters than catch and shoot shooters, Lakers never run those type of plays for the movement shooters.
@Voice of Reason is probably on Twitter threatening Austin Reaves and Taurean Prince's families after every game but they keep humming along. :hubie:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think Bojan Bogdanovic alone would be a massive get. Proven shooter at every stop and won't be intimidated by LeBron or LA.

Daps
What’s with dudes shytting the bed with us and then balling out when they leave :what:

I’d imagine it’s the whole atmosphere there. Bron is the goat but every year since he’s been there all players excluding Bron (including the coach) are on the chopping block so the lakers can supposedly win a title that year. The past 5 years up until the trade deadline players have to hear daily whispers about them possibly being shipped out to improve the roster. I probably wouldn’t care as much either.

I think just one time Bron coming out and saying I’m happy with what we got we just need to execute better stating with myself would do so much for the psyche of all his teammates.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’d imagine it’s the whole atmosphere there. Bron is the goat but every year since he’s been there all players excluding Bron (including the coach) are on the chopping block so the lakers can supposedly win a title that year. The past 5 years up until the trade deadline players have to hear daily whispers about them possibly being shipped out to improve the roster. I probably wouldn’t care as much either.

I think just one time Bron coming out and saying I’m happy with what we got we just need to execute better stating with myself would do so much for the psyche of all his teammates.
The complete opposite of Jimmy saying every year "we have enough" in Miami...and then they always find a way to the ECF or Finals.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please. This team is horrific on offense with minimal shooting. They need Bogdanovic. He can create his own shot too.

Not to shyt on @Voice of Reason (cause I like dude as a poster) but what kills me about the guys that don't want to make a move and constantly bring up "depth" is that we are currently a game under .500 with that so-called "depth".

I've been an advocate for doing different shyt if the current shyt ain't working. I was curious to see that silly lineup of Vando and Reddish, and it didn't work out. Great, move on-- try something else.

That's why I'm excited for the trade deadline just to see new blood being injected into the team. Last year was fun near playoff time because we came alive after being shyt all season.